WHAT I LEARNED FROM LIFE 2 MONTHS OFF THIS WEBSITE *PSL IS COPE,* (GTFIH)

Surfsup

Surfsup

Iron
I was @jinnu
I took 2 month break from this site cause this site was getting addictive and my mental was absolutely garbage
I rotted at home for months without going outside when i was on this website i was jobless too i basically gave up on life cause i was BRAINWASHED BY PSL AND BLACKPILL
I deleted my acc and actually forced myself to go out and interact with my old friends
I realized PSL IS COPE
BLACKPILL IS FLAWED AND MOSTLY COPE
AND MOST OF YOU GUYS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE VOLCELS JFL
MOST PPL HERE CAN EASILY GET A FOID THEY ARE JUST AUTISTIC
Unless you arent deformed you can get a foid you guys are all lying VOLCELS INCLUDING ME except the sub 4s and disabled ppl
All my friends easily got foids above their looksmatch they are ltns they are just NT and social
LOOKS ARENT EVERYTHING when you actually face reality you realize money is more important
Looks are important but not to the extent u think
Im not saying looksmaxxing is bad i actually approve of it but looksmax to your potential dreaming of becoming chad is stupid you will never become chad
Jfl for me believing this bs
Grinding and getting rich mogs
blackpill got the looks matter aspect right but fell into extremes with copes like saying looks are everything in life

redpill got the grind get money gym healthy life aspect right but fell into extremes with copes like bro your looks dont matter at all

Bluepill got the being social nt and positive aspect right but got everything else wrong

Pray to Allah get money healthmax looksmax get trad wife live life die

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itsover_, watah, deadstock and 3 others
psl isnt cope at all. its actually very very legit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, St.TikTokcel and Surfsup
Dnrd stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: Surfsup
stfu faggot looks > all

agreed, blackpill is clearly debunked because it has no answer for the guys that are not good looking and are getting results with women. If blackpillers where to touch grass and go outside they would see guys dating way above theyre looksmatch all the time and no they are not all betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I was @jinnu
I took 2 month break from this site cause this site was getting addictive and my mental was absolutely garbage
I rotted at home for months without going outside when i was on this website i was jobless too i basically gave up on life cause i was BRAINWASHED BY PSL AND BLACKPILL
I deleted my acc and actually forced myself to go out and interact with my old friends
I realized PSL IS COPE
BLACKPILL IS FLAWED AND MOSTLY COPE
AND MOST OF YOU GUYS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE VOLCELS JFL
MOST PPL HERE CAN EASILY GET A FOID THEY ARE JUST AUTISTIC
Unless you arent deformed you can get a foid you guys are all lying VOLCELS INCLUDING ME except the sub 4s and disabled ppl
All my friends easily got foids above their looksmatch they are ltns they are just NT and social
LOOKS ARENT EVERYTHING when you actually face reality you realize money is more important
Looks are important but not to the extent u think
Im not saying looksmaxxing is bad i actually approve of it but looksmax to your potential dreaming of becoming chad is stupid you will never become chad
Jfl for me believing this bs
Grinding and getting rich mogs
blackpill got the looks matter aspect right but fell into extremes with copes like saying looks are everything in life

redpill got the grind get money gym healthy life aspect right but fell into extremes with copes like bro your looks dont matter at all

Bluepill got the being social nt and positive aspect right but got everything else wrong

Pray to Allah get money healthmax looksmax get trad wife live life die
- Mtn

Last edited:
I’d rather be average in looks and NT than be above average in looks and non-nt

1. Black pill is anything but cope. Numerous studies (r/blackpillscience) proves the blackpill right.
2. Blackpill is not about rotting. Blackpill is about making the most of your genetic potential.
3. Looks are the biggest ROI for attracting mating options.

This is what the real blackpill is about. Its about realizing that dating and life is genetically pre-determined and using that knowledge to navigate both worlds.