What i learned from one week of clubbing as a Chadlite

ambi

ambi

Jesse Pinkman is peak SMV
So last week me and 4 friends went to Portugal to go clubbing. We went to a tourist destination which is really populair amongst Irish, German and Dutch people. (there were pretty much no Portugese people).

Setting:
There was this 1 street which had nightclubs from left to right. I think around 10 clubs in total. This street was very crowded with people from 17-26.

Preparation:
I would take around 10-15 shots as pregame before going out to the clubs. And i would also take a bottle of vodka with me in my pocket. To keep drinking. I did this to lower my inhib and become more NT.

Game:
Here im gonna talk about the best ways to actually get in contact with the girls. There are two types of ways. I'll first state the obvious, which is going to the dance floor in a club and moving your friend group towards a friend group of approximately the same amount of girls. Then everyone of you guys take one girl and just dance with her. After a while get closer, then kiss. Easy for a Chadlite :LOL:. But this method is my least favorite since it takes a lot of time and the clubs are crowded with ugly men most of the time. So here is the holy grail of kissing foids. :ROFLMAO:

Walking around the street :feelsgood:

Okay hear me out, I know this sounds super non NT, But me and my best friend would just walk around the strip looking for good looking foids. If we found some girls we just approached them and made a little small talk like "how are you guys?" or "Where are you guys going?". Since we are both 6'2 and not ugly. This worked flawlessly. Sometimes we would just invite them to go to a club to dance with them and then kiss them in the club. But often i would just ask their socials, call them pretty :LOL: got a little closer, and 9/10 times i would just go for a kiss on the street and walk away after that. Which was a mistake i learned to correct myself later on.

I have no idea why, but when i was drunk i liked the idea of kissing as many girls as possible. Sounds pointless right? Since it is. So the first 3 days I was just wandering around the nightclubs and the street and I got a personal record of kissing 16 girls in 1 night. :soy: Seems unbreakable i guess. So when i realised that if I were to continue this behaviour i would only dissappoint myself by not being able to kiss more then last time. So I changed up my strategy. I actually sticked around with a girl that had high interest in me. Doing this was way more fun. I have been active in other threads last week live blogging my experience and the things that happened so i will quickly summarize some events that occurred whilest i was trying this new strategy.
I got a handjob in an alleyway
I got a blowjob in an alleyway
I went to a girls appartment and I slayed
I went to the beach and I slayed.
🆒

Now these things are way better then kissing I can promise you that. That's why I recommend to stick around with the higher tier Beckies rather then just kissing as much as possible.

Now I'll give a quick list of things you should keep an eye on.
DON'T WASTE TIME ON SOBER GIRLS. If you are talking to a girl and she seems boring or dry, it's most likely that she is sober, which means she is just a boring ass person JFL. Who the fuck goes clubbing whilst being sober. That's gay as fuck.
NOT EVERY GIRLS IS GONNA LIKE YOU. I mean the higher appeal you have and the better you look the more girls are gonna like you. Even though im Chadlite and I have high appeal, I still got REJECTED. What did I do about it? Nothing, I just walked on to the next girl. Intoxicating yourself with alcohol helps you realise that getting rejected is okay, it literally does NOT matter. Not even in the slightest. That's why it is so important to be drunk as fuck.

Clothes:
I was wearing a very niche skater type of clothing style since that's just what i wear. Now let me tell you that i got lots of compliments about good clothing style. (Of course also about my looks) but thats off topic rn.
Here is one fit i wore that worked good.
Polar big boys, Vlone t shirt and Los angeles dodgers SB dunks.

Also wore a lot of accesories like earrings, chain, sunglasses, gucci belt, supreme shoulder bag. :soy:
Now, the last day i wore a completely different type of clothing style just as a test, I wore gymshorts and a tight ass vans T shirt :ROFLMAO:. And guess what It did not fucking matter that much. No i did not get any compliments but i still got a slay. So you can draw your own conclusion out of that. Even though clothes don't matter too much, it still does a little since if a girl is into your Niche she is more likely to be interested in you. That's why i wear the clothing style that I wear.

Something else i noticed is I rather go for UK girls since they are way better people then Dutch whores. The way they treat you their manners, everything is just so much better. So that's why i rather approached them. Also Dutch girls are tall as fuck most of the time which is not attractive. And since my English is very good all of them thought I was American because of an American accent :ROFLMAO:. (Don't know why I sound American).

Now let me also tell you that girls should not be the main reason for going on a vacation. The amount of fun I had with my homies is priceless. So I'll list some funny moments that I can remember.
I threw a bottle of vodka and it bounced on a car. So when I walked away there were these police officers standing right behind me. They started yapping to me in Portugese, so I told them that I do not speak Portugese. Then they replied to me with "You are under arrest". So I said "Okay :D". And i turned around so they could cuff me. Then my friend took his phone out to take a picture but his flash was still on :ROFLMAO:. So his coworker turned around and smacked the fuck out of him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Then my friend just apologized and started deleting the picutre. Then the police said "Go away". and we were free to leave thankfully.

Another thing that happened was that i got mugged by transgender prostitutes from Colombia :ROFLMAO:.
There was these 2 whores, one of them was built like a massive donkey kong, and the other was a slim surgerymaxxed femboy looking ass. So they offered their service. But even with 20 shots in I could tell that they were trans. So I took out my phone and starting recording them and calling them slurs. Spoiler alert they did NOT like that. So they grabbed my by my shirt and robbed my pockets. Then they started yelling at me to delete the video, so I did. After that they gave my loot back and we was good n shi (y).

These are just some of the highlights of all the funny things that happened.

I'll end this thread here but if you guys have some questions or if you want me to go deeper in certain subjects you can just ask me down below. Thanks for reading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, try2beme, WatermelonLover and 2 others
step 1: be very attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50gandycel, SoberAndRetarded and ambi
Wow, this guy just copy and pasted my thread

Here is the real thread

@Jason Voorhees is this bannable?

@Alexanderr @Michael Myers @emeraldglass

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: noodlelover, Lokki, exo and 10 others
I've seen this thread before jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Zeta and ambi
So last week me and 4 friends went to Portugal to go clubbing. We went to a tourist destination which is really populair amongst Irish, German and Dutch people. (there were pretty much no Portugese people).

Setting:
There was this 1 street which had nightclubs from left to right. I think around 10 clubs in total. This street was very crowded with people from 17-26.

Preparation:
I would take around 10-15 shots as pregame before going out to the clubs. And i would also take a bottle of vodka with me in my pocket. To keep drinking. I did this to lower my inhib and become more NT.

Game:
Here im gonna talk about the best ways to actually get in contact with the girls. There are two types of ways. I'll first state the obvious, which is going to the dance floor in a club and moving your friend group towards a friend group of approximately the same amount of girls. Then everyone of you guys take one girl and just dance with her. After a while get closer, then kiss. Easy for a Chadlite :LOL:. But this method is my least favorite since it takes a lot of time and the clubs are crowded with ugly men most of the time. So here is the holy grail of kissing foids. :ROFLMAO:

Walking around the street :feelsgood:

Okay hear me out, I know this sounds super non NT, But me and my best friend would just walk around the strip looking for good looking foids. If we found some girls we just approached them and made a little small talk like "how are you guys?" or "Where are you guys going?". Since we are both 6'2 and not ugly. This worked flawlessly. Sometimes we would just invite them to go to a club to dance with them and then kiss them in the club. But often i would just ask their socials, call them pretty :LOL: got a little closer, and 9/10 times i would just go for a kiss on the street and walk away after that. Which was a mistake i learned to correct myself later on.

I have no idea why, but when i was drunk i liked the idea of kissing as many girls as possible. Sounds pointless right? Since it is. So the first 3 days I was just wandering around the nightclubs and the street and I got a personal record of kissing 16 girls in 1 night. :soy: Seems unbreakable i guess. So when i realised that if I were to continue this behaviour i would only dissappoint myself by not being able to kiss more then last time. So I changed up my strategy. I actually sticked around with a girl that had high interest in me. Doing this was way more fun. I have been active in other threads last week live blogging my experience and the things that happened so i will quickly summarize some events that occurred whilest i was trying this new strategy.
I got a handjob in an alleyway
I got a blowjob in an alleyway
I went to a girls appartment and I slayed
I went to the beach and I slayed.
🆒

Now these things are way better then kissing I can promise you that. That's why I recommend to stick around with the higher tier Beckies rather then just kissing as much as possible.

Now I'll give a quick list of things you should keep an eye on.
DON'T WASTE TIME ON SOBER GIRLS. If you are talking to a girl and she seems boring or dry, it's most likely that she is sober, which means she is just a boring ass person JFL. Who the fuck goes clubbing whilst being sober. That's gay as fuck.
NOT EVERY GIRLS IS GONNA LIKE YOU. I mean the higher appeal you have and the better you look the more girls are gonna like you. Even though im Chadlite and I have high appeal, I still got REJECTED. What did I do about it? Nothing, I just walked on to the next girl. Intoxicating yourself with alcohol helps you realise that getting rejected is okay, it literally does NOT matter. Not even in the slightest. That's why it is so important to be drunk as fuck.

Clothes:
I was wearing a very niche skater type of clothing style since that's just what i wear. Now let me tell you that i got lots of compliments about good clothing style. (Of course also about my looks) but thats off topic rn.
Here is one fit i wore that worked good.
Polar big boys, Vlone t shirt and Los angeles dodgers SB dunks.

Also wore a lot of accesories like earrings, chain, sunglasses, gucci belt, supreme shoulder bag. :soy:
Now, the last day i wore a completely different type of clothing style just as a test, I wore gymshorts and a tight ass vans T shirt :ROFLMAO:. And guess what It did not fucking matter that much. No i did not get any compliments but i still got a slay. So you can draw your own conclusion out of that. Even though clothes don't matter too much, it still does a little since if a girl is into your Niche she is more likely to be interested in you. That's why i wear the clothing style that I wear.

Something else i noticed is I rather go for UK girls since they are way better people then Dutch whores. The way they treat you their manners, everything is just so much better. So that's why i rather approached them. Also Dutch girls are tall as fuck most of the time which is not attractive. And since my English is very good all of them thought I was American because of an American accent :ROFLMAO:. (Don't know why I sound American).

Now let me also tell you that girls should not be the main reason for going on a vacation. The amount of fun I had with my homies is priceless. So I'll list some funny moments that I can remember.
I threw a bottle of vodka and it bounced on a car. So when I walked away there were these police officers standing right behind me. They started yapping to me in Portugese, so I told them that I do not speak Portugese. Then they replied to me with "You are under arrest". So I said "Okay :D". And i turned around so they could cuff me. Then my friend took his phone out to take a picture but his flash was still on :ROFLMAO:. So his coworker turned around and smacked the fuck out of him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Then my friend just apologized and started deleting the picutre. Then the police said "Go away". and we were free to leave thankfully.

Another thing that happened was that i got mugged by transgender prostitutes from Colombia :ROFLMAO:.
There was these 2 whores, one of them was built like a massive donkey kong, and the other was a slim surgerymaxxed femboy looking ass. So they offered their service. But even with 20 shots in I could tell that they were trans. So I took out my phone and starting recording them and calling them slurs. Spoiler alert they did NOT like that. So they grabbed my by my shirt and robbed my pockets. Then they started yelling at me to delete the video, so I did. After that they gave my loot back and we was good n shi (y).

These are just some of the highlights of all the funny things that happened.

I'll end this thread here but if you guys have some questions or if you want me to go deeper in certain subjects you can just ask me down below. Thanks for reading
Wtf I wish I was skinny and I took shots and can talk to girls.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and ambi

Here is the real thread

No shit

Thats why its funny

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta

Here is the real thread

Why the hell are you wearing Vlone in 2024? :forcedsmile:

Wow. Interesting. Did you try to stand out from other guys by talking in a different style? Because, "What do you do?", "Want to go to the club with me" seems way to normal to stand out from other guys. Or is it only your looks that made you special from other dudes?

Wow. Interesting. Did you try to stand out from other guys by talking in a different style? Because, "What do you do?", "Want to go to the club with me" seems way to normal to stand out from other guys. Or is it only your looks that made you special from other dudes?
It’s only your looks

Why the hell are you wearing Vlone in 2024? :forcedsmile:
Because it’s fire. Do you really think girls care about what’s on your shirt?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover