What “I like skinny guys” actually means

nordsmog

nordsmog

Cock mogger
The whole new “I prefer skinny guys” narrative with gen z women is a terrible thing for more reasons than you’d think.

Not only does it completely eliminate the majority of the self improvement aspect for men, what women mean by “skinny” is a guy with a naturally good frame

Women KNOW muscles aren’t genetic and now have become so hypergamous they want a “skinny” (untrained) guy with already good physical genes. I’ve seen so many posts from women talking about this it’s ridiculous. They understand muscles are frauding your genetics and can’t stand to see men improve. Truly brutal

Attachments

• 0D98E689-67B4-413F-81AD-F637AD0BAE3D.jpeg
    0D98E689-67B4-413F-81AD-F637AD0BAE3D.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Boxingfan, Joe Rogancel and 18 others
This describes me and my gf

• +1
Reactions: nordsmog
exactly, don't even try gymcelling if your frame isn't already good, just trying to save people's time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal, Joe Rogancel, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 9 others
exactly, don't even try gymcelling if your frame isn't already good, just trying to save people's time

View attachment 2380740
Genetics so important to frame it’s insane. Even the muscles, I’ve seen super skinny guys max out at average men’s baseline

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pikabro
The whole new “I prefer skinny guys” narrative with gen z women is a terrible thing for more reasons than you’d think.

Not only does it completely eliminate the majority of the self improvement aspect for men, what women mean by “skinny” is a guy with a naturally good frame

Women KNOW muscles aren’t genetic and now have become so hypergamous they want a “skinny” (untrained) guy with already good physical genes. I’ve seen so many posts from women talking about this it’s ridiculous. They understand muscles are frauding your genetics and can’t stand to see men improve. Truly brutal
Just expand your bones, bro

• +1
Leanmaxxing improves your face as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, cautier hasslich, cutie_pie and 5 others
I like skinny guys means they like guys with lean faces

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and LampPostPrime
water, women hate frauding men. going to the gym, surgerymaxxing, skincaremaxxing is all frauding, they want men who are good looking with 0 effort to get the best genetics

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, cutie_pie, angelo and 3 others
When women say they want a skinny guy they mean Carti

Over if you don’t look aesthetic even when untrained tbh

• +1

This or death.
Even when he is auschwitzmaxxed still mogs to suicide 90% of gymcels

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, angelo, nordsmog and 1 other person
Foids want the average tinder slayer body lol, gym matters just hop on roids or sum shit

it means "i don't like fat guys"