• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
grow out ur hair

Lobotomy

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and anticel
Hair transplant, bariatric surgery, buccal fat removal

True. I need lefort
You need leanmaxx, forward growth cuz your recessed anterior nasal spine or receswed maxilla (cant tell cuz only front pic but 80% sure that its maxilla), assymetry, rhino

Literally every respond on how to ascend in last few months after greycels invasion
you need to at least see your potential before hard-maxxing. His hairline is recessed and his hair is thin, if he grows out his hair we can see what else he needs to max. Surgeries with shit hair would botch him

Theres a thread of a guy who leaned out and his face completely changed; it isn't a greycel thing to tell people to at least see their potential by softmaxxing

You need leanmaxx, forward growth cuz your recessed anterior nasal spine or receswed maxilla (cant tell cuz only front pic but 80% sure that its maxilla), assymetry, rhino
you need to at least see your potential before hard-maxxing. His hairline is recessed and his hair is thin, if he grows out his hair we can see what else he needs to max. Surgeries with shit hair would botch him

Theres a thread of a guy who leaned out and his face completely changed; it isn't a greycel thing to tell people to at least see their potential by softmaxxing

You’re already good looking, just be nt