• Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker
Bloatlord

• JFL
Reactions: totallynotnash and Deleted member 51821
I subhuman chad
Badg

holy shit im so tired of this retard

i even tried to make him drink his own semen by telling him that he would get leaner if he did it but apparently nothing has worked yet

there should be a forum rule for these schizo faggots who post their own face the entire day asking the same autistic questions over and over again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, totallynotnash and Samsepioler
holy shit im so tired of this retard

i even tried to make him drink his own semen by telling him that he would get leaner if he did it but apparently nothing has worked yet

there should be a forum rule for these schizo faggots who post their own face the entire day asking the same autistic questions over and over again
can you give your semen? i prefer

can you give your semen? i prefer
FAGGOT SPOTTED!!!!
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

@0hMan

According to the rules, encouraging homosexuality is a banneable offense, and since the user @subhumanchad is encouraging me to give him my semen, he is clearly violating one of the main rules of the forum

Faggot2

Faggot1

therefore, i think the most appropiate punishment would be a ban for his despicable actions against the sacred rules of this place

• JFL
Reactions: totallynotnash
FAGGOT SPOTTED!!!!

@0hMan

According to the rules, encouraging homosexuality is a banneable offense, and since the user @subhumanchad is encouraging me to give him my semen, he is clearly violating one of the main rules of the forum

View attachment 2607662
View attachment 2607653

therefore, i think the most appropiate punishment would be a ban for his despicable actions against the sacred rules of this place
He's clearly joking.

FAGGOT SPOTTED!!!!

@0hMan

View attachment 2607662
View attachment 2607653

cry more