What I realized after escaping inceldom

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

English teacherMaxxing
it’s been awhile since I have been active here. I was busy with work. I wanted to share what I realized after escaping inceldom at 19.

When I was in high school, I was a very insecure kid. I looksmaxxed the shit out of myself, NTmaxxed and I was able to get a gf in college. The relationship only lasted 4 months btw. I’m doing gap year now.

You would think having a gf will cure everything. I mean it’s fantastic knowing that there is someone who really loves you, and the sex is obviously good, but I still suffered from occasional insecurity about my looks and I still suffered from depression.

what I really realized is that insecurity, depression, and loneliness is not something to be “cured”. You need to learn to live with it and even embrace it. I started going to therapy and it helped me tremendously in realizing that I don’t have to be perfect to be accepted or loved by people, and that I do not have to be liked by every single person I meet.

I still believe that blackpill is THE truth, women seek to upgrade their genes, just as men do. I am not going to lie and say that a short LTN would be able to get a loving gf. But I know that many MTNs like myself suffer from feeling of loneliness and depression. Looksmax to the fullest, Get a gf if you can and want to, but also learn to improve your mental health and embrace occasional sadness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sovvton, irkkedmulatto, Priapus and 1 other person
I cured mine and became the king of England

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Sean o' Tist, Priapus and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, ss07, Sean o' Tist and 2 others