What i should do to look better?

Lirobruxarias

Lirobruxarias

Iron
Pls can someone tell me what should i do to look better, besides surgeries(I'm 17 btw)

Imagem 2023 11 09 180922602

Only surgery can save u

Maybe height can save you

Idk if im tripping but it looks like ur nose is asymmetric and your upper eyelid exposure is too much + looks like frog eyes.

Skin and hair is decent, facial structure is okay, but nose, eye area ESPECIALLY and nose:lip ratio fucks you over. LTN.

Idk if im tripping but it looks like ur nose is asymmetric and your upper eyelid exposure is too much + looks like frog eyes.

Skin and hair is decent, facial structure is okay, but nose, eye area ESPECIALLY and nose:lip ratio fucks you over. LTN.
could septum correction help with my nose asymmetry? also there is smth i could do about my lip ratio?

OBO but you arent gonna get it so doesnt matter:feelswhy:
but it is a viable surgerie on someone who dont is severely deformed? maybe the complications could outweigh the benefits

but it is a viable surgerie on someone who dont is severely deformed? maybe the complications could outweigh the benefits
OBO is always extremely high risk and high reward your eye area is bad so nothing to do for it

Looks like me. But you are pretty looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Lirobruxarias
I think his eye area looks like mine, but obviously he is different race so he doesnt looks like me apart of that
You have no uee and he has a lot of uee tho

Oh yea it's medium uee still way less than his tho. I didnt notice it before
my uee can be very bad to not visible depending on lighting and if i squint, i was just born like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42956
my eyes are huge failo
Not really lol. They look solid to me with a good eye color except for the poor supras and infras. Like the shape is pretty decent and harmonious ignoring the supras and infras that are above and below it. Seems like an average range eye area to me

Not really lol. They look solid to me with a good eye color except for the poor supras and infras. Like the shape is pretty decent and harmonious ignoring the supras and infras that are above and below it. Seems like an average range eye area to me
Appreciate the positivity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42956