What I would do if one of those black omegle streamers caught me calling them a nigger and posted it on TikTok

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I would forgo all inhib and just start listing off black crime statistics. And also telling the future viewers how streamers like these bank off ruining the careers of young white people by painting them as a villain to people.

I would also explain why racism is based and makes sense. I would show clips of blacktivities. Knowing streamers, he would post this not knowing how it would backfire.

Easy profit

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
imma start going on Omegle and calling people subhuman and using incel terms lol
its gonna be way to boring just to throw racial slurs at people and go back and forth

• JFL
Reactions: jué and cromagnon

Yh

But there are many streamers online who expose teens on Omegle who say slurs and shit. Usually they are low IQ and just panic but I would take advantage of this opportunity to redpill the masses.

Yh

But there are many streamers online who expose teens on Omegle who say slurs and shit. Usually they are low IQ and just panic but I would take advantage of this opportunity to redpill the masses.
Most likely wouldn't work on anyone but people who already have similar stances to begin with