What i wouldnt do to be a natural charisma machine

future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Kraken
Before you fags say your face is your charisma no not at all. I've observed plenty low smv men with insane social skills. Brutal part is they're naturally like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, greycel and PlayersGetPlayed
bump, charisma > chad face

Before you fags say your face is your charisma no not at all. I've observed plenty low smv men with insane social skills. Brutal part is they're naturally like that.
Nobody is just "like that"

They learn from their own and others experiences. Of interactions (mannerisms/ actions and words) that they themselves can benefit from implementing

It's a really gradual ascend

You don't create phrases that ppl use in day to day life out of thin air. You use others that have been socially accepted. It's normally millions of people doing the same thing, then one random event happens in one of their lives, that often gets publicised and THEN widespread

E.g. use of word rizz, when we smile and don't, etc

Despite it being a gradual change, if we compare the interactions we have.. with somebody 100 years ago, even 50 years.. you'd see the large effects of these changes

What you're talking about that is something that's hard to change, is the ability to conform to the environment you are in.
How quickly can you change

But it's certainly improveable. You should interact with distinct polarising personalities, that all differ largely from one another.
You'll improve the ability to talk with everyone, because you have seen and interacted with all extremes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs
Nobody is just "like that"

They learn from their own and others experiences. Of interactions (mannerisms/ actions and words) that they themselves can benefit from implementing

It's a really gradual ascend

You don't create phrases that ppl use in day to day life out of thin air. You use others that have been socially accepted. It's normally millions of people doing the same thing, then one random event happens in one of their lives, that often gets publicised and THEN widespread

E.g. use of word rizz, when we smile and don't, etc

Despite it being a gradual change, if we compare the interactions we have with somebody 100 years ago, even 50 years.. you'd see the large effects of these changes

What you're talking about that is something that's hard to change, is the ability to conform to the environment you are in.
How quickly can you change

But it's certainly improveable. You should interact with distinct polarising personalities, that all differ largely from one another.
You'll improve the ability to talk with everyone, because you have seen and interacted with all extremes
the problem is that i overthink everything like an autist and cant seem to stop it. high inhibition

• +1
Reactions: greycel
the problem is that i overthink everything like an autist and cant seem to stop it. high inhibition
The benefit of being around extreme personalities is that they all share one thing

They are all low inhib

To deviate from what is "acceptable" in society and do your own thing. Act how you want, say the stuff that you want to say.. it requires low inhib

You surrounding yourself with these types of people.. it will rub off on you
I'm not kidding. Find an extreme personality and interact with them more frequently
You'll see the change in yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad