What if a 19 year old Ramirez posted his face here but he was overweight bloated

Pei

Pei

Banned
Would people just be calling him ogre bloated spicel etc?

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui and Deleted member 77718
I unignored after 10 months and yku are still the same

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, greywind, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I unignored after 10 months and yku are still the same
I should have posted one thing at least in the time you would enjoy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
What if 19 year old bloated (but not nearly as chubby as he used to be) Pei posted his face here

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Tbh if Ramirez was fat he would probably still look decent. @Erik-Jón was fat as fuck but you could tell he had mogger zygos under all that fat

• +1
Reactions: Pei
I should have posted one thing at least in the time you would enjoy
Do u think about the fact you're posting for an audience or is it more just stream of conciousness

Ramirez is the biggest level of cope this forum has reached, no one in real life considers him attractive with the exception of mentally ill girls from chinktok.

Jordan Barrett still isn't on Chicos podcast is chico afraid

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Pei
Ramirez is the biggest level of cope this forum has reached, no one in real life considers him attractive with the exception of mentally ill girls from chinktok.
Cope? And plenty of girls in real life found him attractive dumbass or else he wouldn’t have gotten the attention during when he was caught in 1980s he had big following way before TikTok

Do u think about the fact you're posting for an audience or is it more just stream of conciousness
Thoughts on the scientists reconstructing of Paleolithic people? It’s bullshit they looked attractive like Barrett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
Thoughts on the scientists reconstructing of Paleolithic people? It’s bullshit they looked attractive like Barrett
Paleolithic or not reconstructions aren't perfectly accurate and are usually ugly.

Reconstruction based on a skull from an unidentified cadaver vs how the girl actually looked.