What if a girl never wants me to visit her, but wants to visit me instead

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Idk why, I dont have a problem driving to her. Its a one hour drive. But she still prefers to drive to me instead of me visiting her. Why?

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
then you're a chad

maybe she doesn’t want you to see the 500 other men who have fucked her in her own town.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6095, JustBeCurry and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Did you 2 meet up already?

I had a girl tell me she was a virgin and she let me take it but I heard from multiple other people that her body count was crazy Lol

• +1
I had a girl tell me she was a virgin and she let me take it but I heard from multiple other people that her body count was crazy Lol
Yeah girls aren't gonna be like "Oh yeah i got gang banged at a party in the garage wbu?"

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah girls aren't gonna be like "Oh yeah i got gang banged at a party in the garage wbu?"
i don’t think that happens very often.... I think people here exaggerate how slutty modern women are, of course there are promiscuous women with N counts of 20+, but the truth is it doesn’t even take that much for her not to be able to bond with you. 1 body before you and if he mogged you it’s over

• +1
Yes I know her
She probably has a bad reputation in her town or never cleans her room or doesn’t want you to see her with another guy or doesn’t want to be associated with you in fear her friends roast her for being with a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
She probably has a bad reputation in her town or never cleans her room or doesn’t want you to see her with another guy or doesn’t want to be associated with you in fear her friends roast her for being with a subhuman.
Bro the few times where I was at her place, there were no other guys or girls. We meet up alone, not in groups. And she did ask for a few pics when she was out with her female friends so she probably showed them how I look