Reactions: PeiFan94
more answers tbh

Dog Smile GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Melly, iam good boy and PeiFan94
would hate it

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I know bad morph but you think a women with even more projected maxilla would be extremely commonly sexually harassed by other men ? @PeiFan94
Remember nick Minaj maxilla is already more
Projected than average white women who people say most attractive women on average

just spent like 20 mins on this in GIMP would she be too ogre tbh @Pei @ltsOver @Heinrich Schmidt

Looks ratmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Pei
View attachment 2990511
just spent like 20 mins on this in GIMP would she be too ogre tbh @Pei @ltsOver @Heinrich Schmidt
But u agree that if you kept same exactly maxillary development she has and she had white skin she would have insane smv

• +1
Why give her chin she would look less ogre with no chin tbh like before

Idk no chin with a near 90 degree gonial angle looks weak

But u agree that if you kept same exactly maxillary development she has and she had white skin she would have insane smv
If she had a white phenotype yeah. If she was albino idk. She already has insane smv I guess.

• +1
If she had a white phenotype yeah. If she was albino idk. She already has insane smv I guess.
Do you think if Barrett was born female she would hate her due to perceiving her as prettier than her because more maxilla projection ? I think so tbh and do you think real life Barrett felt jealous of her because his maxilla is less projected

• JFL
Seems like you didn’t change maxillary projection though u think more would not look good ?

Seems like you didn’t change maxillary projection though u think more would not look good ?
Idk how you would think that. I moved the whole maxilla forward. How about this

Probably how some bitches looked like 10 million years ago or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, iam good boy and Pei
Minaj

In my edit the whole maxilla swings upwards and she gets better undereye support and more projection in all regions

• Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and PeiFan94
I wonder wtf happened in her development to cause downward growth
I am really curious as to what happened in her development in general. People like her and Jordan likely had totally normal western diets, so it was either something genetic or in the womb that they got.

• +1
  • +1
Idk how you would think that. I moved the whole maxilla forward. How about this
View attachment 2990522
Probably how some bitches looked like 10 million years ago or something
That mandible is projected more so than 99.99 percent It’s hers unedited and she lays down
IMG 2081

• Hmm...
Yo
That mandible is projected more so than 99.99 percent It’s hers unedited and she lays down View attachment 2990534
u can tell her maxilla grew giga forwards sometime late in puberty possibly? Like how chimps skulls grow forwards to mature Les neotonous tbh @PeiFan94

• Hmm...
Yo

u can tell her maxilla grew giga forwards sometime late in puberty possibly? Like how chimps skulls grow forwards to mature Les neotonous tbh @PeiFan94
Probably idk

• +1
Her and Barrett are just modern example of how ancient people would have looked right
Not 100% but closer than the average person definitely. What do you think about Gary McKinnon?

Not 100% but closer than the average person definitely. What do you think about Gary McKinnon?
View attachment 2990542
He looks a lot more primitive than average white guy but not as much as Barrett tbh in some photo who look like he will rip your inside out and steal everything
IMG 2137

• +1
Would u assume he is not high iq because of primitive features or sometimes the smartest people have primitive facial development tbh
idk