what if all I have is a Budweiser and little dick and a hand to stroke

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
what if that’s all I got in life

What advice would dr Phil give to someone like me? I mean I wouldn’t be mad if he was stumped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and vermillioncorefan
I would be happy with what i have

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Go to McDonald’s get a water cup fill with Fanta then go in the bathroom and lock the door. Now u got a chaser and a hotel room to jerk it in that night stay up bud

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Go to McDonald’s get a water cup fill with Fanta then go in the bathroom and lock the door. Now u got a chaser and a hotel room to jerk it in that night stay up bud
Yeah but last time I tried something similar at Wendy’s this white dude in a wife beater and his black gf came and started pounding on the bathroom door and when I came out he said “wuz u sleepin” and did a lil Wayne type laugh

• JFL
Reactions: h111 and vermillioncorefan
Yeah but last time I tried something similar at Wendy’s this white dude in a wife beater and his black gf came and started pounding on the bathroom door and when I came out he said “wuz u sleepin” and did a lil Wayne type laugh
That was me bud I dismembered her black ass right after. Another nigger gone helps me forget my dick ain’t long that’s what I say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and Vermilioncore