What if Barrett went school with u

Pei

Pei

Kraken
@LeonidasGui wiujd how b friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and vermillioncorefan
How would yiur dopamine spike if he asked u first to be friends and sit with him at lunch b

How would yiur dopamine spike if he asked u first to be friends and sit with him at lunch b
Great u think he def was the most popular person whole school

Great u think he def was the most popular person whole school
the jocks that were best in rugby probably imo

i'd bully him for being under 6 foot

sure blud, him and OPRY are the same height
027CA4E9 371D 4E85 9B2B 9643719160C0

No they not stop coping

he wouldnt talk because he will part of the cool kids and was rocking with the losers feel me

Barrett would be in the nerd group tbh

@ltsOver you went to the same school as barat right

Id do gay things to him

@LeonidasGui wiujd how b friend
Mogged by him and die

Especially if he molests me I jump off the roof of school campus that damned barret!

opry clearly isn't standing up straight, nice try bud
Yes he is hes justvtilting his head like barrett and u can see barrett posture isnt even great cope more barrett is 6’1 and theres no proof that he isnt
00C187A1 CFA9 4C8B 8E8D 2221557AAF9C

bro I swear u ask this question every other day, do u wanna suck him off or sum?

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
this barret best image?

You think if man good looking enough even other men would have sexual thoughts of him
only barrett cause he is very pretty, nice hair, near perfect mouth area, perfect nose, thick brows and decent eye lashes

• +1
Reactions: Pei and LeonidasGui
only barrett cause he is very pretty, nice hair, near perfect mouth area, perfect nose, thick brows and decent eye lashes
You think other men would feel same as you all men

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
Even his friends tbh feel sick even thinking about it his friend think dark thoughts on what they could do to barrett in sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Pei
Even his friends tbh feel sick even thinking about it his friend think dark thoughts on what they could do to barrett in sleep
You think his friends in school had creepy thought a him tbh d

Would they make Barrett wear dress lipstick to really be into it and they would have to be drunk first what think
Yk he might even agree to that considering he is gay

• +1
Reactions: Pei and halloweed
Yk he might even agree to that considering he is gay
True but I meant more so for straight man to be able to do the deed wit feeling less guilty because he looks like a women

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
True but I meant more so for straight man to be able to do the deed wit feeling less guilty because he looks like a women
Yeah

Not trying t b rude but it says your from the Middle East and isn’t being gay punishable by death their because religion.
It is yeah but thankfully there are no barrett tier men here haha

• +1
Reactions: Pei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back