I don’t want a job I don’t want anything but how can I survive then

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
terrible life tbh

Blast test to fix this issue

dont. doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Clqs, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
It’s actually ridiculous I have to pay to even be alive and I didn’t even ask for it

but thats not possible buddy expect if you win from the lottery

Just wage until u have a good sum saved or max out credit cards without intention to repay and move abroad, somewhere affordable. Buy property in full with some land for farming and live off your own feed, sell the excess at markets

It’s crucial to have a valuable skill, the more unique and in demand the better. That’s why doctors and lawyers are compensated so well. Fields with high entry barriers, rife competition and major clients/patients - improve with reputation. Once you consistently put out good results and develop a mogger reputation it’s smooth sailing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
but thats not possible buddy expect if you win from the lottery
Yea Ik I wish I could jst run away to the woods but realistically I wouldn’t survive

having motivation, energy and most of all money is better than be some rudderless neet
Almost every job in this world robs ur motivation tbh we weren’t made to sit in desks 40 hours a week💀

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Almost every job in this world robs ur motivation tbh we weren’t made to sit in desks 40 hours a week💀
You were made to do whatever you want, god blessed us with free will. What everybody truly wants is happiness, your route to that largely depends on the cards you were dealt. A Dalit born in Mumbai vs Chad born in LA.

For Dalit: save for plane ticket, get visa, start working abroad, attend school for skill, get better job, find wife, start family …
For chad: live off daddy’s money, Stacy finds you, breed her…

• Love it
You were made to do whatever you want, god blessed us with free will. What everybody truly wants is happiness, you’re route to that largely depends on the cards you were dealt.
A Dalit born in Mumbai vs Chad born in LA
God is so good I love how innocent kids die from cancer but that’s jst fate ig

its called ldar and its never good

do it whatever we're all going to die anyway llol

i mean u could just do part time

God is so good I love how innocent kids die from cancer but that’s jst fate ig
I don’t care whether you believe in a god or higher power but if you dont would that not just make you even freer? Atheist countries have higher crime because they don’t fear something greater than “the law.”

That’s a low iq monkey brain atheist argument. God doesn’t bring pain, he just allows it, everybody will die at some point.

If you believe god is Mother Nature than you died as a result of poor genes and environment. For example in Chernobyl workers exposed to high levels of radiation, your being punished for exposing yourself to it like an idiot. Nature rids itself of fools

Last edited:
I don’t care whether you believe in a god or higher power but if you dont would that not just make you even freer? Atheist countries have higher crime because they don’t fear something greater than “the law.”

That’s a low is monkey brain atheist argument. God doesn’t bring pain, he jus allows it, everybody will die at some point
Best gift from god is death imo

i mean if ur gay go for it:feelskek:idk if u wanna get fucked in the ass all day tho like u couldve just gone to mcdonalds for like 20 hr a week
What jobs can I do in nature?

• +1
  • +1
most likely. u could work in a hotel in a rly small town thats in the forest thats 0 education requirwd
Ig so but Im def not gonna live for long so wtv

• +1
you don't have any to begin with which basically fucks you in life

gl with that

Low T trait, stop fapping

yea what i just said isnt breathtaking. u wanna be a primordial beast, like a wild gazelle, breath-taking.
I dont understand what youre trying to say

• +1
communism is ever worse, its only ilussion of well being while in reality u destroy society, capitalism is not perfect but its the best there can be
Is it? Im sure theres smth better ppl are jst too used to overconsuming and the temporary comfort we have rn