What if I (M18) feel uncomfortable that my gf (F18) told me she wants to get passed around?

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
While we were on the phome the other day me and my gf of almost 2 months were talking about kinks she had and she told me she has always wanted to get passed around by a group of guys. Immediately i felt unconfortable (maybe a little disgusted) because she was my first. I told her i needed space and hung up. I dont know whether i should be okay with this or maybe just set a boundary that i am not comfortable. But i get worried she might find someone else who can better fit her sexual needs yk? Or maybe i should break up w her since i am leaving across the country for college soon.
(Note this is a difficult conversation to have because I had an ex that cheated on me with a group of guys)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fetterarschtritt, BeanletMogger, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
and if a guy wants to have a threesome with girls, that's okay:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and ElySioNs
water + not a single molecule + nice try diddy

Do the right thing and break up

While we were on the phome the other day me and my gf of almost 2 months were talking about kinks she had and she told me she has always wanted to get passed around by a group of guys. Immediately i felt unconfortable (maybe a little disgusted) because she was my first. I told her i needed space and hung up. I dont know whether i should be okay with this or maybe just set a boundary that i am not comfortable. But i get worried she might find someone else who can better fit her sexual needs yk? Or maybe i should break up w her since i am leaving across the country for college soon.
(Note this is a difficult conversation to have because I had an ex that cheated on me with a group of guys)
Just give up, she is your boss now OP. Get on the cuck chair and watch her get fucked by a group of guys.

and if a guy wants to have a threesome with girls, that's okay:feelsgood:
I was in the talks to have a threesome with my 1st gf and her best friend, a blonde htb, because the blonde htb was virgin and was curious about sex. both foids were 18 at the time

sadly my gf chickened out because she was afraid id dump her for her friend

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Yeah bro maybe dont kiss her on the forehead next time you fuck her. Put in some work and shell stop saying stuff like that