what if im actually an agent provocateur from the CIA?

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
ever wondered why i kept writing straight up "illegal" things and i never got caught?

maybe i work undercover for the motherfucking government and am used as a "Judas Goat" to gather incriminating evidence against other users.

@paladincel_

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and deadstock
If i make a thread about crime the fag mods like @Jason Voorhees and @TechnoBoss delete it

Meanwhile u r making threads about it 24/7 and they leave u alone

If i make a thread about crime the fag mods like @Jason Voorhees and @TechnoBoss delete it

Meanwhile u r making threads about it 24/7 and they leave u alone
What is your problem with me? What kind of "crime threads" is this guy making? You don't even know what you're talking about. Link to me to some "crime threads" he's making that aren't just a bunch of schizo ramblings and I'll delete them.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Alt Number 3
What is your problem with me? What kind of "crime threads" is this guy making? You don't even know what you're talking about. Link to me to some "crime threads" he's making that aren't just a bunch of schizo ramblings and I'll delete them.

Schizo ramblings tbh.
my "crime threads" are never serious btw, its educational-singularity purposes only, and schizo ramblings.
though feel free to delete them, as long as im not getting warned. :p

my "crime threads" are never serious btw, its educational-singularity purposes only, and schizo ramblings.
though feel free to delete them, as long as im not getting warned. :p

Who is this, who typed this?