what if mogwarts is actually the true alive community rn and we dont know because were brokecels

icxed

icxed

mog at 14 die at 20
if anyone bought this shit tell me cuz i aint spending 40$ to check

"Mew and cold showers" is their main motto, bhai.

"Mew and cold showers" is their main motto, bhai.
mb then cuz i really started to think that. org is at this point filled with troll comments and some random shit (i am one of the people who write these cuz im a dopamine addict) but i guess it still has gems in it u js gotta search

mb then cuz i really started to think that. org is at this point filled with troll comments and some random shit (i am one of the people who write these cuz im a dopamine addict) but i guess it still has gems in it u js gotta search
the biggest problem is the niggas mentally masturbating with "dont skip genetics day" when someones trynna get actual advice

the biggest problem is the niggas mentally masturbating with "dont skip genetics day" when someones trynna get actual advice
The only "maxxing" that actually works is hardmaxxing and I am pretty sure that Syrian guy won't even mention this

I got their leaked course for free and it's bullshit. Stolen from BOTB. BOTB is not even that good & they stole BOTB so you can tell how shit it is.

• JFL
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies
I got their leaked course for free and it's bullshit. Stolen from BOTB. BOTB is not even that good & they stole BOTB so you can tell how shit it is.
idk imo going for a smaller community on shit like discord is the way where theres 100 people treating each other like family. would be fire

idk imo going for a smaller community on shit like discord is the way where theres 100 people treating each other like family. would be fire
maybe we should be able to make closed communities on org that are convenient to talk on

Just say your actual family is dead/left you and that you need a new family

The only "maxxing" that actually works is hardmaxxing and I am pretty sure that Syrian guy won't even mention this
stfu. ofc if your fucking subhuman ur not gonna do shit but theres alot of stuff to do actually. saying that is a bigger form of coping than saying its never over. its just a dopamine cycle where your like oh poor me bro poor me why me muh. i been there