Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Pei, rand anon and 1 other person
Minajaja

bump

• +1
Reactions: Pei
View attachment 2991724
tbh @Pei @thecel

@BrahminBoss would she still be 3/10
No she beautiful now her smv even higher add more maxilla tbh to and you would only need to add a bit more maxillary projection for her to gave infinite smv tbh

Attachments

• IMG_2123.jpeg
    IMG_2123.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1821.gif
    IMG_1821.gif
    300.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1822.gif
    IMG_1822.gif
    580.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1332.png
    IMG_1332.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No she beautiful now her smv even higher add more maxilla tbh to and you would only need to add a bit more maxillary projection for her to gave infinite smv tbh
She wears way too much makeup and looks like she has botox and fillers. Looks much better when she's "normal"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Pei
What if white ppl were extinct

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and PeiFan94
u think she would be very high if white though
I think too much maxillary growth is a thing. She's too well developed to have peak appeal because she deviates too much from average.

I think too much maxillary growth is a thing. She's too well developed to have peak appeal because she deviates too much from average.
But if you saw a white women who looked like her you would assume she must not be full white tbh? Someone said forward growth and maxilla is ethnic thing and Barrett give off other racial vibe lol and he less grown her

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
But if you saw a white women who looked like her you would assume she must not be full white tbh? Someone said forward growth and maxilla is ethnic thing and Barrett give off other racial vibe lol and he less grown her
White people can be forward grown. Barrett is most likely fully white and looks like it to me. Lower maxillary projection is definitely more common in Africans and Australians though if that's what you're referring to.

White people can be forward grown. Barrett is most likely fully white and looks like it to me. Lower maxillary projection is definitely more common in Africans and Australians though if that's what you're referring to.
So you think a white person with her level of lower maxilla projection still look normal?

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
So you think a white person with her level of lower maxilla projection still look normal?
Not normal but they'd still look fully white.

An you please edit first one to make her white brown hair blue eyes but don’t have too front view

She eould be Nikki Minaj

• Woah
Reactions: PeiFan94