What If Society Became Blackpilled?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
Let's say that society as a whole were to suddenly embrace the :blackpill: . That both men and women alike were to fully accept what it has to teach and incorporate it into our laws and public policies.

What would that look like? It's hard to imagine honestly. I reckon it wouldn't be too good though.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and turkproducer
mass suicide in the park to bring the country together

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Enlil
Everyone would rope.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Enlil
mass suicide in the park to bring the country together
I'm guessing lots of mass suicide, and like 50% of dudes would just drop out of all social functions effectively crippling society. Doctors, engineers, ambulance drivers, paramedics, construction workers, ect. would suddenly be in very short supply.

They'd realize how there is no hope for a better future and either rope, or LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Enlil and Apollonian
I'm guessing lots of mass suicide, and like 50% of dudes would just drop out of all social functions effectively crippling society. Doctors, engineers, ambulance drivers, paramedics, construction workers, ect. would suddenly be in very short supply.

They'd realize how there is no hope for a better future and either rope, or LDAR.
I think current insecurity of housing/employment n shit is getting people like that already, especially young people

These things have to come to a head though

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and StoicNihilist
imo, if everyone got blackpilled and embraced melanchokia then eventually they will all turn to BLOOMERS in a utopian society. it's related to hormones and shit idk bro
impossible to happen anyway

No. People would realize a lot of things, and it would turn into a meritocratic system where everyone is entitled to something: men and women are entitled to their looksmatches unless they reach an agreement with an upper/inferior partner in terms of looks.

People have lost purpose of family and are demotivated. Just look at the soycucks and the depressed femoids jfl.

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
No. People would realize a lot of things, and it would turn into a meritocratic system where everyone is entitled to something: men and women are entitled to their looksmatches unless they reach an agreement with an upper/inferior partner in terms of looks.

People have lost purpose of family and are demotivated. Just look at the soycucks and the depressed femoids jfl.
Very optimistic of you, but hopefully that would be the case.

The issue is that women are biologically programmed and HARDWIRED to select a top 20% quality mate. The idea of settling for less than that terrifies most women and fills them with disgust. So a big issue is that the female gender would have to override their hypergamous instincts for the good of society. They'd have to become comfortable with the idea of settling for a man of thier looksmatch, or perhaps even lower. Can this even be done on a global scale? Who the fuck knows.

On the other hand, men are hardwired to feel satisfied with pretty much any mate as long as she'll have sex with him.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
it’s all these recent cucks fault. the cucks who created tinder, social media, created laws that are extremely gynocentric

jfl at selling out your fellow men for some money.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and StoicNihilist
it’s all these recent cucks fault. the cucks who created tinder, social media, created laws that are extremely gynocentric

jfl at selling out your fellow men for some money.
That's another way it could go. If society became blackpilled it could go very wrong for incel tier men.

Instead of things becoming more fair and equal, society and its laws could become exponentially more gynocentric (than it already is). The alpha males and women might just decide that beta males/incels aren't worth keeping around anymore unless they're working or providing value. And if they try to lash out or stop providing labor to the beautiful people? It's off to the gas chambers with your ass. Bye bye, ugly subhuman incel.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
That's another way it could go. If society became blackpilled it could go very wrong for incel tier men.

Instead of things becoming more fair and equal, society and its laws could become exponentially more gynocentric (than it already is). The alpha males and women might just decide that beta males/incels aren't worth keeping around anymore unless they're working or providing value. And if they try to lash out or stop providing labor to the beautiful people? It's off to the gas chambers with your ass. Bye bye, ugly subhuman incel.
yes the truth is men and women just aren’t equal. we are very different, and you know what that is fine lol. i don’t understand why feminists need to force this idea of “muh we are just as intelligent and strong as men!
read this screenshot, it’s long but the comment rings very true

0ACDA314 6435 4CAC 9A97 E0B79537596D
9AA6E0C6 5CBB 4E0A 8EA7 2CED7A511C4E

and yes not all people are equal. that’s why you get tall men, and short men, ugly men, and good looking men. men who have top tier frame and strength, and weak cucky twinks

men have a serious wake up call that is happening rn! I am very interested in seeing what’s going to happen, I feel like male suicide will only get worse, men will stop marrying, pursing women and jobs etc.

I still think equal opportunity should exist for both genders to allow for female outliers but I wish women understood that fine, they can have equal rights, equal oppurtunities but they will likely never achieve the same greatness as a man because men are made, women are born.
also i wish women understood that men understanding and exposing true female nature is one that is never satisfied, always looking for more, leeching (i see this with my own mother jfl, and she is a traditional woman. A rich man will marry a poorer women’s life even if she’s uglier but very rarely will you see it the other way around.) And that they are less logical on average and much more emotional, why should we allow emotional humans to be in government? Regardless of gender, weak humans should not be allowed to make decisions that concern other people’s rights/be allowed in high status jobs and what women need to understand that on average they are more emotional, less logical etc. and that’s fine! if i could stay at home and raise kids and have a rich better looking partner provide for me i’ll take that job in an instant jfl. i don’t see why they force this whole idea of muh sexual liberation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
There would be no more beta males.