• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slayer, IBlameEveryoneElse, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
Every girl I talk to ends up ignoring and ghosting me after

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi, twojei and gonion wanter
I don’t think it’s necessarily voodoo or curses I think some people are just put on earth to suffer and/or be hated

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, lepo2317, twojei and 2 others
I don’t think it’s necessarily voodoo or curses I think some people are just put on earth to suffer and/or be hated
Blame the game not the player

• +1
Reactions: twojei and gonion wanter
Good 4 chan post describing what you’re talking about

We exist in a reality which is centered around sexual torture. God uses denial of sex as a method to cause intense grief and pain. I think he wants us killing ourselves. Hes proved it to me. Women read my mind and speak to me all the time. One time, a woman told me"sorry, i forgot to give you a girlfriend". -this woman was god. We are being tortured until the point of suicide, just like the bible said would happen. Well, i am anyways. The NPCs arent.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, StarvedEpi, gonion wanter and 1 other person

We exist in a reality which is centered around sexual torture. God uses denial of sex as a method to cause intense grief and pain. I think he wants us killing ourselves. Hes proved it to me. Women read my mind and speak to me all the time. One time, a woman told me"sorry, i forgot to give you a girlfriend". -this woman was god. We are being tortured until the point of suicide, just like the bible said would happen. Well, i am anyways. The NPCs arent.
Do you have a screenshot of the post I really wanna read that

that’s exactly what it is. it’s curses, black magic, voo doo, as well as soul contracts and “karma”

the NPCS are extremely complex holographic AI hyper-technology controlled by a super algorithm. this how they have no problem finding relationships or sexual encounters. everything for them is programmed and scripted.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and gonion wanter
the NPCS are extremely complex holographic AI hyper-technology controlled by a super algorithm. this how they have no problem finding relationships or sexual encounters. everything for them is programmed and scripted.
So what we autists broke away from our designed script ?

So what we autists broke away from our designed script ?

yes, the reason autists get bullied and such and lives such difficult lives is because they are genuine souls that originate from outside of the matrix, the NPCs sense this when they say “there’s something off with that guy”

what’s off, is that you aren’t connected to the super algorithm the same way they are.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Do you have a screenshot of the post I really wanna read that

That’s all it says would be useful to find original thread

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter
yes, the reason autists get bullied and such and lives such difficult lives is because they are genuine souls that originate from outside of the matrix, the NPCs sense this when they say “there’s something off with that guy”

what’s off, is that you aren’t connected to the super algorithm the same way they are.
So is god punishing the autists who are not from the matrix by denying them worldly pleasures (based on the 4chan post)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gonion wanter and Sprinkles
So is god punishing the autists who are not from the matrix by denying them worldly pleasures (based on the 4chan post)

god is the A.I gnostic demiurge that feeds off everyone’s misery , Yahweh, jehovah, Lucifer , Satan, Saturn, chronos, Zeus, etc are all this guy

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and gonion wanter
like some voodoo type shit
The curse is inside your genes, you can't change them(at least not now, with our current technology) and they dictate how you look, how tall are you, your personality, inclinations, etc.
Your destiny is shaped by them, if you have good gene - you're attractive, tall, extroverted, etc. it will look like you're blessed, lucky and everything turns right for you. However if you're ugly, short, lazy, introverted, etc. - it will look more like you're cursed, nothing works for you and only bad things seem to happen.

• JFL
The curse is inside your genes, you can't change them(at least not now, with our current technology) and they dictate how you look, how tall are you, your personality, inclinations, etc.
Your destiny is shaped by them, if you have good gene - you're attractive, tall, extroverted, etc. it will look like you're blessed, lucky and everything turns right for you. However if you're ugly, short, lazy, introverted, etc. - it will look more like you're cursed, nothing works for you and only bad things seem to happen.
How do you explain ugly guys with decent girlfriends

How do you explain ugly guys with decent girlfriends
They could still be tall, NT, born in the right circumstances, place or in the right family, in poorer countries looks matter less, status and money are more important.

• Hmm...