what if the present moment has already occured ? (TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE)

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
what if i traveled back in time ? would i forget it all and restore my oblivion to time travel ? so i this moment right now may have already been experienced . is time just a form of awareness ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., rooman, Gonthar and 1 other person
fundamentally our conscious perception is about awareness . but why do we appear to be gaining awareness ? if we were instead loseing awareness (time backward) , we would never know ?

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Bars
@Bars now this idea is freaking me out

• +1
Reactions: Bars
i was attempting to travel back in time by a fraction of a second but i will not know whether it worked

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Bars
0/0

• +1
Reactions: Futura
Many times I saw cars and planes not move until I I waited for a few seconds

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Even if time travel is possible, everything that's happened has already happened so revisiting it wouldn't change anything. If you could have prevented something from happening, you would have. If time travel is possible in the future, that means time travelers have already been to the past and either couldn't change the course of history or their decisions have fucked us based on past events

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Youㅤ
i was attempting to travel back in time by a fraction of a second but i will not know whether it worked
nvm im low IQ . if i did travel back in time , there would be two possibilities (assumeing it caused me to fully revert therefore lose awareness) :

1. future is predetermined -> i get stuck in a loop of traveling back in time over and over forever

2. future is somehow not predetermined -> i dont get stuck in the loop forever which means that once i break the loop , the new present is different in some way

Even if time travel is possible, everything that's happened has already happened so revisiting it wouldn't change anything. If you could have prevented something from happening, you would have. If time travel is possible in the future, that means time travelers have already been to the past and either couldn't change the course of history or their decisions have fucked us based on past events
Time travel is impossible. Whatever happened has already happened, and the rules of this universe and basic entropy prevents us from going back in time, only a leap forward is possible

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
It would be more plausible to explore alternate universes as a concept as opposed to time travel. Has far more scientific backing.

Time travel to future could also be possible via wormholes.

It would be more plausible to explore alternate universes as a concept as opposed to time travel. Has far more scientific backing.
yeah bro i reality shifted (serious) thru a trance

• Hmm...
Reactions: rooman
try to imagine time without entropy

i think its intuitive that the present causes the past (life was created because we are here now, therefore it must have been created at some point)

The first time, time travel occurs, it would've always existed

Shut the fuck up.

elab on your "shift"
i found myself in a void and i willed a world into existence but it collapsed , i tried again and it formed . i could see it as if it was this world and did some stuff

• +1
Reactions: Bars and rooman
what if i traveled back in time ? would i forget it all and restore my oblivion to time travel ? so i this moment right now may have already been experienced . is time just a form of awareness ?
Hey, just saw a few days ago a movie about this, it's called Flashback - some people take a drug that allows them to travel back in time and choose different life paths...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, rooman and Youㅤ
Time is one of those things that we probably won't be able define... What really matters is not how we define time, but how we measure it.

So time is what the clock shows.

Time is relative, so some event has already happened to someone, but it hasn't happened to you yet. And simultaneous events for someone are not simultaneous for another - this comes from Einstein's general relativity, yet the most accurate theory we have.

There are ways to time travel that are permissible by GR (General Relativity), one is via wormholes.

Time travel is impossible. Whatever happened has already happened, and the rules of this universe and basic entropy prevents us from going back in time, only a leap forward is possible
Time travel theoretically possible via wormholes. Einstein didn't believe in black holes but we discovered them.

We need a wormhole near a black hole
File 20240916 222037

At the mouth of the wormhole which is next to the black hole, the time is 01:00 because of time dilation caused by the black hole, and at the mouth of another wormhole which is further than the lower mouth, the time will be one hour different (02:00). The distance between the upper mouth and the black hole is 5 minutes, so when 02:00 at the upper mouth starts, you go to the lower mouth from the upper mouth in 5 minutes where the time will be 01:05 (because of time dilation near the black hole), then you go through the wormhole in 1 minute (there is no time shift inside the wormhole), and you find yourself in the upper mouth where the time will be 01:06.

There is no time shift inside the wormhole, you will not experience time shift inside, there is only a time difference outside the wormhole. Once the wormhole is created, the time between the two mouths of the wormhole will already be one hour apart.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Youㅤ