• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Heinrich Schmidt and socialcel
i would ask him for surgery money

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, HarrierDuBois, whiteislandpill and 7 others
pei @Pei

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and soover4me
i would measure his whole skull and face then get implants and surgery with the exact parameters and everything just to at least resemble him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Deleted member 32973, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
I'd be scared

Probs go for a single leg takedown, then elbow strikes to the temples, and then put him in a rear naked choke, then call the police to report him.

• +1
Reactions: BigPoppaPump
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Would you b happy @LeonidasGui . Cuddling is a form of non sexual intimacy so straight men can enjoy it with other men
Would you pay to see Barrett sex tape with a women?

Would you b happy @LeonidasGui . Cuddling is a form of non sexual intimacy so straight men can enjoy it with other men
Apparently can’t go into detail did u ever get any warning from mod?

• +1
Reactions: Pei
ask if he enjoyed it, then call him a faggot

I would be happy because I would like to meet him and if he is on top of me he is most likely in a good mood aswell

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
I would be happy because I would like to meet him and if he is on top of me he is most likely in a good mood aswell
Would you love to hangout with Barrett the entire day? Just talk, watch movies, eat out etc. just get to know him as a person while taking in his face.

Would you love to hangout with Barrett the entire day? Just talk, watch movies, eat out etc. just get to know him as a person while taking in his face.
Yes nothing sexual

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Yes nothing sexual
Do you think Barrett would only be nice and hang out with you if he finds you attractive? If he didn’t I feel like not go well

idk man id probably wake up with a boner tbh

try to hook his leg and go for a knee bar, then while his in pain and distracted, transition to mount position, then start ground and pounding and breaking his face so he cant be a model ever again.

Last edited:
Ask him about Ramirez