What if we don't reincarnate as a lesser race as a result of sinning in this life...

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
But we reincarnate as a lesser race as a result of not using all the power at our disposal during our incarnation as white men?

I had it in my mind that if I just lost the plot and went ER or lived a life without regard for pain I cause to others while sinning, then my punishment would be to reincarnate as a low level ethnic and have to work my way back up to being white with good behaviour for multiple lifetimes

But what if it's actually a case that once people incarnate as whites, what causes them to fall back down the ladder in the next life isn't muh sins but rather their failure to use the power at their disposal and failure to achieve any form of glory.

Eg. you incarnate as a white man and instead of utilizing your full intellectual and physical potential you just live a life as a beta husband who never did a single thing to maintain order or maintain his tribes position in the hierarchy and enforce his will upon the world but rather watched on as ethnics took from his people and did nothing about it.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and MoggerGaston
Nicolas Cage Hair GIF

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4