What if you ascend and social circlemaxx before jaw surgery and...

D

Deleted member 5180

Kraken
then have to explain to people that you are getting an autistic surgery and will be swollen for like a month.:forcedsmile:

It's not like you can tell them the truth, they will just think less of you.

Please list good explanations you can tell people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, BasedCoper, Deleted member 14667 and 1 other person
then have to explain to people that you are getting an autistic surgery and will be swollen for like a month.:forcedsmile:

Just tell them you got hit by a car. If you ascend, all the foids will virtue signal for you and then fuck you once you recover. If you end up looking like a chimp, then it's over and you need to go into isolation.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky, Chuck14, Deleted member 2729 and 18 others
For sleep apnea perhaps?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Gaia262, NormieKilla and 5 others
do it the other way round

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Just say it's for fixing sleep apnea due to narrow airways. Make sure to say orthognathic surgery not jaw surgery, so it sounds more legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 7098, BasedCoper and 12 others
Just tell them you got hit by a car. If you ascend, all the foids will virtue signal for you and then fuck you once you recover. If you end up looking like a chimp, then it's over and you need to go into isolation.
Seems legit, but if only your face is affected people wont believe it

For sleep apnea perhaps?
most people dont even know what that is

If they ask you though. It'll spread like wildfire if you ascend. Then they might be encouraged to look up this surgery. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Slob, subhuman incel, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
Just say it's for fixing sleep apnea due to narrow airways. Make sure to say orthognathic surgery not jaw surgery, so it sounds more legit.
Couldn't come up with a better way to tell people that you're genetic trash that snores.

They won't be able to see the rest of your body.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Lmao, subhuman incel and 1 other person
If they ask you though. It'll spread like wildfire if you ascend. Then they might be encouraged to look up this surgery. :feelswhy:
Just raise the competition theory. Every normie in your social circle will get a sleep study and ascend with surgery. That's why you tell them you got hit by a car. Maybe some of the normies will walk into traffic and looksmin themselves.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, never_lucky, Slob and 7 others
You have sleep apnea, correct? Is it easy to fraud?

You have sleep apnea, correct? Is it easy to fraud?
Depends . Maybe if you get overweight. Mine is due to underlying recession.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5180
i'll worry about that road when I get there, looking better mogs feeling shame

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 643, Need2Ascend, Slob and 8 others
You got in to a fight with 10 other guys, took 7 of them down but they were too many

• +1
Couldn't come up with a better way to tell people that you're genetic trash that snores.
Literally no one cares that you got a surgery for snoring. Everyone will care if you got a cosmetic jaw surgery. Muh genetic trash is a looksmax meme people won’t hold it against you irl.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 10615, Lmao and 2 others
Tell them you got in a car accident and you will get your jaw reconstructed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5180
Just say you hard mewed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Slob, BasedCoper and 4 others
no if you them them its specifically for your surgery than they will think you have to have a legit medical problem to get it when in reality its not true

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
"I got surgery for [insert functional reason]." It's legit that simple, they might have one or two follow up questions after htat but they won't give you a hard time if they actually like you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 5180
Just say you got it for functional reasons. Sleep Anpea, improving breathing, improving bite etc.

You could say you got into an accident, although I think telling a half truth here is better. If your doctor reccomended you got bimax for function reasons its true, even if it isn't the full story. I do believe that you shouldn't tell people your looksmaxxing. People get jealous easily.

• +1
here are some options

1 always have a beard then shave it once the swelling goes down
2 say you lost weight
3 just admit you had surgery BUT don't say you had jaw surgery, just say you had surgery to improve airways or fix sleep apnea, trust me no one will think twice, if i didn't know about this site and one of my mates told me that got surgery to fix there airways so they could sleep better i would say good on them and not think of it twice

Realize that most people don’t give a shot about you and probably won’t even notice the change. Just ghost them for a month and say you are on vacation. Then say the swelling should be enough to say you had tooth extraction and it had complications so it takes longer

• +1
U will gain 1 PSL, the feeling of being 1 more PSL will sur spass thr feeling of shame

Im getting a big bimax of 12mm BSSO, and i don't fucking care about neighbour and friends that i see on daily basis

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and AtlasTH