• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock, Art of Pattinson, Gonthar and 1 other person
how would it be unknown if tranny has dick, are u retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, anthony111553, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
I believe you should be able to and these tranny fags on reddit are like muh we shouldn't have to, you deserved to get killed

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
how would it be unknown if tranny has dick, are u retard
Well, she could just suck your cock for example....
You should therefore be careful with girls you've just met, who seem to go pretty fast down on their knees to suck you, without even taking their clothes off first - this could be a sign they may be a tranny.
Or she could trick you to fuck her ass, by pretending she's on her period, hiding her crotch and invite you to stick it in her butt instead for example.
If this seems far-fetched there's even a movie based on this premise - a French diplomat who was tricked into a relationship by a Chinese cross-dresser working as a spy, and it's based on actual real-life events!

• +1
Reactions: kingNash and shizuku11111
You should therefore be careful with girls you've just met, who seem to go pretty fast down on their knees to suck you, without even taking their clothes off first - this could be a sign they may be a tranny.
Or she could trick you to fuck her ass, by pretending she's on her period, hiding her crotch and invite you to stick it in her butt instead for example.
If this seems far-fetched there's even a movie based on this premise - a French diplomat who was tricked into a relationship by a Chinese cross-dresser working as a spy, and it's based on actual real-life events!

i think its quite easy to spot a tranny, simply by facial and body dimorphism, shape of ass, amount of makeup used, shoe size

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
This actually happened to my friend once, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
i think its quite easy to spot a tranny, simply by facial and body dimorphism, shape of ass, amount of makeup used, shoe size
It's probably more difficult with Asians, since the men tend to have more feminine features, and most white people aren't very familiar with Asian faces..

bro knows a bit too much

• JFL
I would be mad that she hid her dick from me 😈

What I'm saying

Wait imma upload something

@Gonthar @shizuku11111
IMG 20240830 175906
IMG 20240830 175919

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Autismcel
Depends how hot he was

I'd kill myself

Crazy famous story you may not have heard of - this tranny tricked a french politician into believing she was a biological woman and they were married for 20 years and even had a child lmfao (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shi_Pei_Pu)

He was asked about it and he said they only ever had anal sex in the dark :lul: And of course the child wasn't his.

Funny GIF

• +1
Crazy famous story you may not have heard of - this tranny tricked a french politician into believing she was a biological woman and they were married for 20 years and even had a child lmfao (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shi_Pei_Pu)

He was asked about it and he said they only ever had anal sex in the dark :lul: And of course the child wasn't his.

Funny GIF
OHHHHHHH NAH MAN killing yourself isnt even gonna cover it