What if your 18 year old daughter brought home a 5'2 balding potbelly indian

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
That was 55 years old and introduced him as her boyfriend. And she announced she was pregnant with his child. How would you feel about your grandchild being fathered by a 5'2 potbellied balding Indian that's 55?

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, aspiringexcel and 8 others
That sounds as bad as a gay son

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, piec, aspiringexcel and 9 others
I'd pull the fetus out my daughter's womb with my bare hands and force feed it into that curry mouth, kill them both and then kms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, piec, RealNinja and 9 others
I'd pull the fetus out my daughter's womb with my bare hands and force feed it into that curry mouth, kill them both and then kms
That's a little extreme. Why don't you just pay for their wedding instead?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, RealNinja, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I'd be glad if he had BDC, if he had a small penis I'd kick him out and find her a BBC bf.

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, sportsmogger, klip11 and 1 other person
That was 55 years old and introduced him as her boyfriend. And she announced she was pregnant with his child. How would you feel about your grandchild being fathered by a 5'2 potbellied balding Indian that's 55?
Is the Indian gentleman a janitor, perchance?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Suns9999
I'd have good old anal sex with him in front of my little princess.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and klip11
wallahi I'm blasting jihad nasheeds on my jbl and behead her with my machete

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER -:
Screenshot 247 OR
Screenshot 408

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, klip11 and RealNinja
A photo of a living room with a couch a chair and  50TyG7bSQPiOAUhpWy2BBQ 8gbwJk2tR9uDr4w0Yxv

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and matka
Id welcome him.into my home with open arms.
A loving family is a happy family 🤩

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: piec, klip11, matka and 1 other person
before he got in the door id say no thank you sir my daughter is safe at home with me and safe from aids without you go home now oh and if u talk to her again i blow ur brains out alr bye

• WTF
Reactions: klip11
before he got in the door id say no thank you sir my daughter is safe at home with me and safe from aids without you go home now oh and if u talk to her again i blow ur brains out alr bye
You just want your daughter to be white Chad only

• Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach
AHAHAHAHAAHAHA A 5'2 BALDING INDIAN :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• hqdefault (7)_edit_259766891758483.jpg
    hqdefault (7)_edit_259766891758483.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11