What if

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
You wake and you’re god. You are in heaven. Human beings never even existed. All of history was one big dream you had. Adam and Eve never even existed.

You wake up and sit there in heaven and realize nothing ever happened.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 77718
then u smoke a fat ass blunt and fuck ur bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 77718
detector heresy GIF

Probably just conjure up some new world and watch shit go down and make myself some kind of avatar to experience mortal life through. Being up in heaven would get boring for sure.

Probably just conjure up some new world and watch shit go down and make myself some kind of avatar to experience mortal life through. Being up in heaven would get boring for sure.
Would you create taz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
Would you create taz
Yeah probably make tazmania but the size of texas full of monkey hybrid critters with sharp claws with dust devils and tumbleweeds everywhere tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah probably make tazmania but the size of texas full of monkey hybrid critters with sharp claws with dust devils and tumbleweeds everywhere tbh
Mirin

didnt someone here have this avi

giphy.gif

• JFL
If I woke up and I was god I’d make my Oneitis love me

• +1
If I woke up and I was god I’d make my Oneitis love me
Niamh is the lover or spouse of Oisín, son of Fionn mac Cumhail, in the Fianna Cycle of Irish mythology. In the story of Niamh, she was an otherworldly woman who fell in love with an Irish man named Oisín and carried him away to live with her in her domain of Tír na nÓg, the Land of Youth.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Niamh is the lover or spouse of Oisín, son of Fionn mac Cumhail, in the Fianna Cycle of Irish mythology. In the story of Niamh, she was an otherworldly woman who fell in love with an Irish man named Oisín and carried him away to live with her in her domain of Tír na nÓg, the Land of Youth.
Say it ain’t so I will not go turn the lights off carry me home

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558