• Bones

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Tissue

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Struggler

Struggler

Iron
you had to choose between having the power to alter all the bones in your body , height , frame , structure etcc ..
OR all the tissue like muscles hair skin coloring bodyfat or even certain hormones , what would you choose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Lux and joeveniro
tissue ngl will just get huge ass muscles that will fraud as bones

Bones über alles

• +1
Reactions: Lux
soft features, eyes, ratios are more essential than bones

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
dont bones determine ratios?
In what sense? boneless, small skullet, jawless, zygolet, chinlet may have a short lower third, but compact midface, short nose, good IPD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
In what sense? boneless, small skullet, jawless, zygolet, chinlet may have a short lower third, but compact midface, short nose, good IPD
idk what u mean bro but bones determine orbitals which also determine a huge part of the eyes. Same with midface I think, it's determined by bones.

Nose though is determined by cartilage mainly.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 4430
idk what u mean bro but bones determine orbitals which also determine a huge part of the eyes. Same with midface I think, it's determined by bones.

Nose though is determined by cartilage mainly.
youre right, but I meant when the bones dont have such a projection or bone mass that some people here masturbate about.
yeah, im retarded ratios are bones based, sorry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
Bones obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6723
tissue bcus 12 x 9 inch cock, arnold’s muscles, light blue eyes, tan skin, full perfect straight dark brown hair
perfect nose
pct hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Struggler and Deleted member 6723
you had to choose between having the power to alter all the bones in your body , height , frame , structure etcc ..
OR all the tissue like muscles hair skin coloring bodyfat or even certain hormones , what would you choose
Tbh I've acquired the powers of bones. Nothing special. Now the power of rotting in a gym, that is a power I've never been able to unlock. But you added all the sweet extra details on top, too.
I'd choose money over either though.