What Im eating for leanmaxxing

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Im 68 kg/151 lb and trynna do a recomp bc I have no forearm veins, abs, or defined face. Im maybe 17% bf

So i’m eating like 2500 (like 2100-2600 usually) but the goal is, eat less carbs so my body will use its fat stores.

3 eggs, aserbaijani cream cheese, 2 picckles

Im using pickles instead of bread

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, <6PSLcel and leanmaxx74
Cheers Geoff

Height? 68kg is twink-tier if 6ft+

How long have you been gymcelling?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
its not possible to be 150 pounds and cutting weight eating 2500 cals,im 72 kg 15 percent body fat and 1800 cals is my maintincence and i need to eat 1500 to cut

• JFL
Reactions: yue
BULK motherfucker. You have no muscles so even if you will go down to less than 10% you will look like skeleton. I would bulk slowly even if you will get fat and then get lean - you will see muscles. Starting the gym with leanmaxing when you aren't fat as fuck is a waste of time.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: future_, tomaxino and rubberduck
r u very active that ur eating 2500 cals ? im 98kg 6'5 and 2600 is my maintanence alone

good diet

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Height? 68kg is twink-tier if 6ft+

How long have you been gymcelling?
Im 179.5/ 5’10”5 exactly barefoot

And I’m not a gymcel. Im a boxer so I do strengbt and conditioning mostly for boxing performance

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, n9wiff and SoundnVision
BULK motherfucker. You have no muscles so even if you will go down to less than 10% you will look like skeleton. I would bulk slowly even if you will get fat and then get lean - you will see muscles. Starting the gym with leanmaxing when you aren't fat as fuck is a waste of time.
Nah, not falling for the bulking meme lol. My bodyfat is too high already. Im doing a body recomp. After I befome like 10% bf at 68 kg i’ll go and do a lean bulk.

My life lean, vs now is very big difference in terms of iois

r u very active that ur eating 2500 cals ? im 98kg 6'5 and 2600 is my maintanence alone
Yes, I do boxing and plan to go pro some day

• +1
its not possible to be 150 pounds and cutting weight eating 2500 cals,im 72 kg 15 percent body fat and 1800 cals is my maintincence and i need to eat 1500 to cut
I am an athlete, and I’m not cutting. Im recomping. Then am gonna lean bulk until I die

• +1
Reactions: future_, leanmaxx74 and n9wiff
good luck brotha
and i keep forgetting ur fucking 6’5

K Y S

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Timmy and <6PSLcel
There’s no way you’re even close to 17% BF without forearm veins

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy and <6PSLcel
good luck brotha

and i keep forgetting ur fucking 6’5

K Y S
if only it helped as much as people think it does, all it helps with is people moving out the way for me when im walking somewhere

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
if only it helped as much as people think it does, all it helps with is people moving out the way for me when im walking somewhere
ye i always thought height was a little overrated here

amazing for respect tho you should be a business or finance major

• Hmm...
There’s no way you’re even close to 17% BF without forearm veins
Im not obese, I dont have a belly nigga, its a flat stomach but w no definition fat storages work differently kys

ye i always thought height was a little overrated here

amazing for respect tho you should be a business or finance major
ig so, i still dont know what to study man, id like to at least fix my nose before i go to school again but i just dont see that happening cuz of how shit every single job pays here

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Timmy
bulk in boxing brutal
Why? Im never gonna water cut anyway, I’ll always fight at my natural weightclass to avoid less brain damage and maximize performance

ig so, i still dont know what to study man, id like to at least fix my nose before i go to school again but i just dont see that happening cuz of how shit every single job pays here
Go to turkey

• +1
what’s wrong w it? wide and bulbous?

• +1
Im not obese, I dont have a belly nigga, its a flat stomach but w no definition fat storages work differently kys
I'm about 17% and my forearms & hands are vascular af
do you not have any muscle at all or something? do you do any sort of exercise? are you Indian?

• +1
  • +1
Why? Im never gonna water cut anyway, I’ll always fight at my natural weightclass to avoid less brain damage and maximize performance
no but you will be getting brain damage either way,also you will be getting punched much harder soo you actually get more brain damage the heavier you are,heavyweight boxers get the most concussions/brain damage

got a hump, not jewy but still, deviated septum and overall its a bit too big for my face
do we have similar failos? sounds kinda like me.

and are u sure it’s actually too big? everyone’s nose looks big in selfie cams

• +1
do we have similar failos? sounds kinda like me.

and are u sure it’s actually too big? everyone’s nose looks big in selfie cams
it is ye, best way ig i can describe it, it's like a witch nose or something, id like to fix the hump on it, steepen the angle and fix deviated septum, idk about what other failios we share but i'd say we look fairly similar, but of course you mog me by like 3 or so PSL points so theres that.

• +1
it is ye, best way ig i can describe it, it's like a witch nose or something, id like to fix the hump on it, steepen the angle and fix deviated septum, idk about what other failios we share but i'd say we look fairly similar, but of course you mog me by like 3 or so PSL points so theres that.
yes i would love rhino

just worried abt perceived perception of me among friends and family but honestly who gives af they will be mirin after i recover from it anyways

• +1
no but you will be getting brain damage either way,also you will be getting punched much harder soo you actually get more brain damage the heavier you are,heavyweight boxers get the most concussions/brain damage
Everything u said was false nigga but okay

Everything u said was false nigga but okay
have fun fighting guys who cut 15 pounds while on steroids because you think 'muh less brain damage' but your taking harder punches so you take even more lol,if your going pro you cant even think about brain damage or youll end up taking more,do you think jarron ennis gives a fuck about brain damage?

you have the worst metabolism in existence if 1800 cals is your maintenance, I'm the same weight and eat 2,800 cals a day.

have fun fighting guys who cut 15 pounds while on steroids because you think 'muh less brain damage' but your taking harder punches so you take even more lol,if your going pro you cant even think about brain damage or youll end up taking more,do you think jarron ennis gives a fuck about brain damage?
Die