What implants mimic/fake a lefort 3?

D

Deleted member 27702

bimax, genio+ infras + supras in 2024 or death
I have a recessed maxilla. My goal is to fake a lefort 3 (and I'll get a bimax)
In some threads people wrote that these implants are enough:
-paranasal implants
-Infraorbital implants (with saddle)

If I get these 2 implants, what areas will still be underdeveloped/recessed, or are they enough?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 16220
-paranasal implants

If I get these 2 implants, what areas will still be underdeveloped/recessed?
Sure

-paranasal implants

If I get these 2 implants, what areas will still be underdeveloped/recessed, or are they enough?
Japierdole nie wiem

Bimax, midface implants, zygos and under eye.

This will actually mog a lefort 3 because lefort 3 just brings everything forward but the ratios stay the same.

So say you naturally have huge cheekbones and garbage infraorbitals, it brings everything forward so your infraorbitals are more forward but the RATIOS are still bad as they always were because the cheekbones are still way in front of the garbage infraorbitals.

Ratios, and forward growth, are two different things. With implants you can change the ratios, as well as forward growth, lefort 3 osteotomy just moves the bones forward giving you forward growth but keeping the ratios the same.

Implants > lefort 3.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 24444, Graham and 1 other person
Mse face mask then chewing then Djs slight upward movement to avoid chimp look your gonna look uncanny with all those implants and implants show up on X-rays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702

This will actually mog a lefort 3 because lefort 3 just brings everything forward but the ratios stay the same.

So say you naturally have huge cheekbones and garbage infraorbitals, it brings everything forward so your infraorbitals are more forward but the RATIOS are still bad as they always were because the cheekbones are still way in front of the garbage infraorbitals.

Ratios, and forward growth, are two different things. With implants you can change the ratios, as well as forward growth, lefort 3 osteotomy just moves the bones forward giving you forward growth but keeping the ratios the same.

Implants > lefort 3.
mogger informative reply, thank you very much. Chance I'll get botched is very high sadly, I'll contact Pagnoni soon, I'll probably do implants + bimax in one surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Mse face mask then chewing then Djs slight upward movement to avoid chimp look your gonna look uncanny with all those implants and implants show up on X-rays
Doesn't bimax fix a narrow palate anyway? Also to my knowledge there are no reliable infos on face mask actually providing forward growth, I want guaranteed results.

Implants > lefort 3.
Doesn't bimax fix a narrow palate anyway? Also to my knowledge there are no reliable infos on face mask actually providing forward growth, I want guaranteed results.
Mse first to get cheek bone gains of be gay and get no cheekbone gains but up to u idk

Custom midface implants.
0663A189 C247 4D86 9026 73FB91A5B070

Terrible design not natural at all don't get that. No human skull looks like that you'll look bloated and hideous with that.
Yeah, I'd rather not have this. After informing myself a bit it's also sure I'll get my designs made by someone else than Pagnoni.
So zygo implant, infraorbital rim w/ saddle, & para nasal implant. That's on the list. I'll wait until the consult, maybe Pagnoni has different ideas for me.