Manlet

• JFL
Reactions: P4fivee, Danish_Retard, Sny and 3 others
New Girl Jewish GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
I support this

@gamma please abuse me sir :soy:

Now let's ask them to make the same post but for indians, asians etc. Surely they care about diversity and it's not just virtue signaling :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
Feminism has just resulted in every ethnic having white genes implanted in their gene pool and whites remaining pure.

It's over for these copers.

Bright colourful looks mog
4F2DA95D DC26 49A3 803A 0A9088198306

Over for this sexually unappealing bird
B1BDFDF6 43F6 4926 AF54 52750B6DF991

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
Feminism has just resulted in every ethnic having white genes implanted in their gene pool and whites remaining pure.
I wish that were true

I wish that were true
It is factually true. Data from tinder show whites have the very highest appeal. Most abortions are also disproportionately ethnic too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Stop posting your birdcel cope. If you like that bird so much, why don't you just fuck one?!
Keep seething you abused brown bird. Sexual selection is literaly the reason why hypergamy exists.

• JFL
Keep seething you abused brown bird. Sexual selection is literaly the reason why hypergamy exists.
Dnr, the pretty bird in my living room is currently dying. Keep crying for my lack of care for his life.

Dnr, the pretty bird in my living room is currently dying. Keep crying for my lack of care for his life.
I think you're the only one crying. Why else would you torture an animal?

• JFL
I think you're the only one crying. Why else would you torture an animal?
Because I can, meanwhile you're obsessed with muh birds when I am a more powerful genetic specimen and could easily kill any bird, pretty or not.

Because I can, meanwhile you're obsessed with muh birds when I am a more powerful genetic specimen and could easily kill any bird, pretty or not.
Go pick a fight with chad then. He's the colourful bird and you're the brown incel bird.
6B7D5115 0795 4354 81DA E3BC35A904F8

• JFL
I literally mog him and fuck prime Stacylite JBs while he's still a virgin.
He's not virgin and you don't mog him. Over for you.

• JFL
Where do white incels keep finding these things?? You go to weird sites to find these nonsense and cry about Muh race and Muh white women despite white men being the biggest historical race mixers