What injury should I give to my left hand

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
I need to get a left wrist x-ray but going to the er without even a minor one will be pointless in laughable. I just need recommendations for a minor injury, such as a contusion or something that would cause swelling and discomfort/pain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182, MA_ascender and Gaygymmaxx
I need to get a left wrist x-ray but going to the er without even a minor one will be pointless in laughable. I just need recommendations for a minor injury, such as a contusion or something that would cause swelling and discomfort/pain
Bro just ask for one it may be covered by insurance

Or just make up an issue. Everytime I do ____ it pops like ____

Ect.. just make it up don't hurt your own wrist

Punch something harder than you want to and sprain it. It might be bruised and swollen for a week or so tho :feelshehe:. I've only sprained my hand or whatever in fights so be careful. Perhaps something not too hard like a tree or put a towel(2 layers or a few) in front

Don't fracture your hand

Last edited:
Bro just ask for one it may be covered by insurance

Or just make up an issue. Everytime I do ____ it pops like ____

Ect.. just make it up don't hurt your own wrist
I'm only here, in Poland, temporarily so I can't make a doctor's visit. Can't do it in England because they won't give an xray(cucks). Last time they gave an xray because I had a swollen thumb from a punching injury

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Punch something harder than you want to and sprain it. It might be bruised and swollen for a week or so tho :feelshehe:. I've never hit an inani
Lmaoo I did that by accident once:lul:

Lmaoo I did that by accident once:lul:
When are you going tho because if you're gonna do something like that you're gonna need to have swelling already because it's gonna look strange if it's fresh

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
When are you going tho because if you're gonna do something like that you're gonna need to have swelling already because it's gonna look strange if it's fresh
I'd like to go tomorrow, maybe give myself an injury by spamming a punch machine today. Tbh though I hit my arm from a minor motorcycle accident 2 weeks ago. It was clicking in my lower elbow and hurting then. I could say I can still feel the pain which runs down to my fingers so they can do the whole arm, I think imma go with that

• Woah
Reactions: LuckyBeast