What is 5 PSL on an IRL scale?

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
Scale goes up to 8. 4 is average. So a guy who is a 4 PSL, most women would probably give him around a 5/10. But let’s say a guy is a 5 PSL. Generally speaking, what would most women rate him out of 10? The “multiply by 1.25” formula is obviously BS because a 6 PSL guy is definitely not a 7.5/10 to most women (more like an 8-8.5/10 to most women). Likewise a 5 PSL guy is definitely not a 6.25/10 to most women. Would a 5 PSL guy be like a 7/10 to most women?

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
5 psl=6.25 irl

percentiles
PSL 5 - 84.15%
PSL 6 - 97.25
PSL 7 - 99.87
PSL 8 - 99.9968

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Brazitard, DidntRead, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 10 others
PSL=IRL-2
If someone is rated 5PSL here, women would rate him 7/10

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Brazitard, HighIQcel, DidntRead and 2 others

PSL 5 - 84.15%
PSL 6 - 97.25
PSL 7 - 99.87
PSL 8 - 99.9968

lol that’s what I was refuting above. No way it’s 6.25/10
PSL=IRL-2

yeah that’s what I was thinking. This seems more reasonable than the “multiply by 1.25” BS lol.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and EckhartTollemaxx
Average guy would not be rated 5/10, average guy is 3-4/10 in women’s eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, DidntRead, I'mme and 7 others

no that just refutes the entire concept of what “average” means lmfao. Average is certainly 5/10 on an IRL scale.
no that just refutes the entire concept of what “average” means lmfao. Average is certainly 5/10 on an IRL scale.
Or rather *around* 5/10*

Or rather *around* 5/10*
You must be new here
4C7F2AD7 0B02 4E63 880D C9FCFC3C6E74

For women’s beauty average is 5/10
501A2561 A3B0 4EE9 8ADC 60ED80A19DB5

For men’s beauty average is 3.5/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 470, IWantToMax and 2 others
You must be new here
View attachment 153097
View attachment 153098

yeah pulling up two charts doesn’t mean shit. Go back to math class and learn what “average” means lmfao
PSL=IRL-2

just one small issue I had with this formula, shouldn’t the average be around 5/10 on the IRL scale? But 4 PSL is average and by the formula that means a 4 PSL guy would be rated 6/10 by most women, not 5/10.

Last edited:
yeah pulling up two charts doesn’t mean shit. Go back to math class and learn what “average” means lmfao

just one small issue I had with this formula, shouldn’t the average be around 5/10 on the IRL scale? But 4 PSL is average and by the formula that means a 4 PSL guy would be rated 6/10 by most women, not 5/10.

JFL its a log scale. For example PSL 5 is 100x better then 4, PSL 6 is 1000x better

Looks are subjective

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, LemmeRope, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
JFL its a log scale. For example PSL 5 is 100x better then 4, PSL 6 is 1000x better

no but jokes aside, what do you think most women would rate out of 10 a guy who is 5 PSL?

5 psl is like 7/10 irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brazitard, Kade, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
This is a psl 5 and irl 6/10

bNgDVbY.jpg

Goodlooking and tall enough to be considered above average by most women. But not aesthetic enough that the majority of girls want to fuck or date.

And this is a psl 4 5/10 irl. No real major deformities and not considered butt-ugly irl by most girls, but almost entirely invisible in online dating/ and irl hookup culture.

4NBCZjn.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 2846
You must be new here
View attachment 153097
View attachment 153098
Damn if you're top 20th percentile you're still considered below average to women

bNgDVbY.jpg

Goodlooking and tall enough to be considered above average by most women. But not aesthetic enough that the majority of girls want to fuck or date.

And this is a psl 4 5/10 irl. No real major deformities and not considered butt-ugly irl by most girls, but almost entirely invisible in online dating/ and irl hookup culture.

4NBCZjn.jpg
Ngl your examples are pretty bad
no but jokes aside, what do you think most women would rate out of 10 a guy who is 5 PSL?
They rate them invisible

This, average psl is 4, psl is more of an objective measure of attractiveness compared to other men when rating men.

Obviously a 4psl woman is more attractive than 4psl man although both are average.

Women have an advantage of 1-2 points due to hypergamy.
I'd say the advantage is more pronounced in short term dating and less pronounced in long term relationships.

Average : a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.

Imagine being this dense. Fucking retarded desert rat telling me to take a math class when he doesn’t know what average is. Just expected from an arab clown

Ngl your examples are pretty bad

I'm being conservative. As I know both of these guys personally irl. The first guy has a slay count over 50 and has dated and had sexual flings with average-smoking hot chicks. The second guy has been in a few long-term realtionships ranging from below average-a few cute/average women.

5 psl is chad tier irl. Average guy is 2.5 psl and 6.75 is the maximum men can get. Average girl is 3 psl and 5.5 maximum

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2581
Scale goes up to 8. 4 is average. So a guy who is a 4 PSL, most women would probably give him around a 5/10. But let’s say a guy is a 5 PSL. Generally speaking, what would most women rate him out of 10? The “multiply by 1.25” formula is obviously BS because a 6 PSL guy is definitely not a 7.5/10 to most women (more like an 8-8.5/10 to most women). Likewise a 5 PSL guy is definitely not a 6.25/10 to most women. Would a 5 PSL guy be like a 7/10 to most women?
Just completely ignore all this x1.5 bullshit
Every average guy gets rated at a 7/10 IRL
If she's your friend and your ugly you'll still get a 7/10 since she won't want to hurt your feelings.

If someone gives you a 6/10 or lower they think your ugly

If someone gives you an 8/10 or higher they think your gl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, oldcell, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Normies rate everyone above 7/10 if its to their face.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, JustTrynaGrow, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Women don’t give anyone 5’s it’s always higher even if they’re completely repulsed

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2810
5 psl=6.25 irl

percentiles
PSL 5 - 84.15%
PSL 6 - 97.25
PSL 7 - 99.87
PSL 8 - 99.9968
i think that 8psl is 99.99715

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Are you fucking retarded ?

How to create a bell curve in Excel 00

This is how we divide beauty. Its the most natural way

PSL = IRL - 2

5 PSL is 7 out of 10.

It is what it is

• +1

bNgDVbY.jpg

4NBCZjn.jpg
LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Looks are subjective

I'm finding it hard with all this PSL calculations?

So a 10 = 8PSL that's a factor of 1.25.

If that's the constant than why is there inconsistencies?
Just completely ignore all this x1.5 bullshit
Every average guy gets rated at a 7/10 IRL
If she's your friend and your ugly you'll still get a 7/10 since she won't want to hurt your feelings.

If someone gives you a 6/10 or lower they think your ugly

If someone gives you an 8/10 or higher they think your gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 685
ur making the completely retarded assumption that women rate the same way men do, cuz they absolutely do not. they don't think about percentiles or relative scales or any of that shit, in their eyes it's as simple as

not hot enough to fuck -> 4-6 ("sweetie you have so much potential and I personally think guys like you are cute, either way what matters is on the inside" etc)

hot enough to fuck -> 8-10

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy, JustTrynaGrow, Over and 1 other person
I would say 5 PSL is pushing 7 IRL
5.5 PSL is like 7 or 7.5 IRL
PSL 6 is 8.5 minumum for normies

Too much difference between 5 PSL and 6PSL

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
ur making the completely retarded assumption that women rate the same way men do, cuz they absolutely do not. they don't think about percentiles or relative scales or any of that shit, in their eyes it's as simple as

not hot enough to fuck -> 4-6 ("sweetie you have so much potential and I personally think guys like you are cute, either way what matters is on the inside" etc)

hot enough to fuck -> 8-10
I think "hot enough to fuck" is 7-10.

• +1
anyone above 6 psl is rated a 10/10 irl

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and oldcell
There is no PSL1-8 or 1-10, there is only good looking and not good looking which consists of: average people and below average looking people.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
solid 6

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back