What is a fun drug I can take a that won’t fuck my brain, health, and life?

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

ASCEND AT ALL COSTS
I’m 17, so brain is still developing.

Just want a safe drug for occasions that won’t be a net negative for my life (productivity, IQ, health, addiction)

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, basedlandon, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

fetty and pure colombian cocaine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: devilslayer, helpmeascend and 5.5psl
there’s only one that has no bad effect

Psychedelics
But don't abuse them

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, devilslayer, speedstern and 2 others
Lucid dreaming

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, LooksThinker, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
your an idiot, "Drugs that won't harm you" TF

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows, LooksThinker and basedlandon
Shrooms, acid and dmt

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 and itzxcolin

Just want a safe drug for occasions that won’t be a net negative for my life (productivity, IQ, health, addiction)
if you’re not willing to take those risks don’t do drugs, i would say the “safest” is alcohol and MAYBE weed (i don’t recommend, if you make it a habit you’ll turn into a retard) but they’re all cool in moderation it’s just when it becomes a habit that shits aids

drugs don’t automatically equal bad. Lots of successful people use psychedelics or other substances
alot of successful people use cocaine so i guess that

Shrooms weed

if you’re not willing to take those risks don’t do drugs, i would say the “safest” is alcohol and MAYBE weed (i don’t recommend, if you make it a habit you’ll turn into a retard) but they’re all cool in moderation it’s just when it becomes a habit that shits aids
Alcohol is one of the worst lol

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Nicotine cuz it's an aromatose inhibitor and helps me focus on studies and since ur 17 won't fuck with u too much. Don't smoke or vape though, nicotine pouches mog. Also don't get too addicted. I limit myself to 2-3 pouches a week.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Weed for chill occasions
Adderall for speedy occasions

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
do either of those mess up brain development?
op all drugs mess up brain development in large amounts, if you wanna do your first drug take a hit on one of your friends carts at school or sum

• +1
Alcohol is one of the worst lol
gettin a slight buzz isn’t horrible for you, and it’s not as addictive as a lot of other drugs. i think op needs to just be a kid and experiment along the way rather than asking a forum

• +1
honestly i need to quit vaping cause it's bad af so thanks for reminding me.

gettin a slight buzz isn’t horrible for you, and it’s not as addictive as a lot of other drugs. i think op needs to just be a kid and experiment along the way rather than asking a forum
It's the most abused drug. It may be not as addictive but every individual has different tolerance.
Occasional drinking while not ideal is fine. Drinkibg a bit with friends and having fun is a great stress relief

try using zyns they help so much i haven’t had the urge to vape bc i just pop a zyn and they’re easier to quit than vaping

It's the most abused drug. It may be not as addictive but every individual has different tolerance.
Occasional drinking while not ideal is fine. Drinkibg a bit with friends and having fun is a great stress relief
agreed, super available too which is why i think it’s so widely abused, i think every teen should drink a few times and smoke weed once or twice just not make it a habit.

Nicotine cuz it's an aromatose inhibitor and helps me focus on studies and since ur 17 won't fuck with u too much. Don't smoke or vape though, nicotine pouches mog. Also don't get too addicted. I limit myself to 2-3 pouches a week.
pouch with no tolerance is brutal. tried a zyn once and i threw up

• +1
Reactions: sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj
do either of those mess up brain development?
No but if you have some kind of mental illnesses it's suggested to avoid them

Dose is the poison and frequency/exposure is also important.
Use occasionally in lowest recommended dose
VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Make sure those substances are pure, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT USE MIXED DRUGS/SKETCHY SOURCES
TRY TO GET MEDICAL THC AND PURE LSD

• +1
ketamine

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
HOW IS VAPING THAT BAD ?
CIGARETTES ARE MUCH WORSE I LITERALLY FEEL UNHEALTHY SMOKING THEM
I USED TO SMOKE AROUND 15 A DAY NOW I ONLY SMOKE 2 BUT VAPE A LOT
VAPE IS MUCH SAFER.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
HOW IS VAPING THAT BAD ?
CIGARETTES ARE MUCH WORSE I LITERALLY FEEL UNHEALTHY SMOKING THEM
I USED TO SMOKE AROUND 15 A DAY NOW I ONLY SMOKE 2 BUT VAPE A LOT
VAPE IS MUCH SAFER.
vaping is better than cigarettes but neither are good. Both fuck up your lungs. If your gonna take nicotine use pouches

shrooms and cocaine,
gives fun feelings in the brain

light shroom lemon tek (maybe 1g)

dont use weed often, shit fucked me for years

Fap

pouch with no tolerance is brutal. tried a zyn once and i threw up
Oh yeah I remember the first time doing it. It was horrible and I puked almost. I got used to it though.