What is a good Looksmaxxing routine before going out?

KingScrew

KingScrew

Shalom Goyim
praying to Allah so no kaza will do harm to you akhi

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Schönling, Tyronecell and 9 others
first of all look good, choose the right clothes, style your hair, do your eyebrows and eyelashes, use agood perfume

GG

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Tyronecell, Deleted member 7313 and 4 others
haircut if needed, trim yourself, shower, conditioner, skincare, deodorant, cologne, clothes, clip your finger nails.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
I rinse my eyes

Bonesmash a few hours before (ded srs) the swelling u get is like 2ml of fillers and if it bruises, you'll de dark triad maxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Copeful, wateriswet and 3 others
have good genes then go outside

Have good genetics

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Looking into the mirror and thinking twice about going out.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, TITUS, CursedOne and 1 other person
Read the latest looksmaxx threads to get some good conversation topics

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus, xdxdxnice1 and TheCowFucker
bag on head

• +1
Reactions: TheCowFucker
Pushups

• +1
Reactions: TheCowFucker and Deleted member 4416
take phenibut and get a pump

unironically bonesmash before going out

it works basically like a pump but for your facial bones

your cheekbones and chin will be fuller from the swelling jfl

it's like makeupmaxxing but for guys

also get a pump in ur muscles - most importantly neck/delts imo

What's your way of doing it good sir?
Just tap hard with fingerjoints 8-12 times..? You brace with neckmuscles / clenched jaw?

i use argan oil on my face, hydration gives my skin a really good glow.

First, you brush your teeth. Make them clean and nice. Use a water flosser to get rid of any food. Make sure your smile looks good and friendly.
Then I always take a shower and soap up a decent amount everywhere.
Then, after the shower, I wash my face with a gentle cleanser and shave if I need to.
Then I dry myself with 3 different towels . One for face, one for body, one for hair. Carefully and slowly on all 3.
Then I put Cantu curling cream in my hair, helps my hair maintain its curly/wavyness with a youthful messy look.
Then I put deodorant under my armpits. I dont have much body hair there cause i shave once every week, and trim nails.
Then i put on my clothes. Usually an impressive fit that halos me.
Then cologne (I use Gucci guilty black, 10/10)
And boom.

Ive had girls in parties come up to me (before corona) and tell me i look really nice and hit on me, and I was voted in the top 3 best dressed kids in my highschool. I recommend u do a routine like this and people will notice.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, MasonXO, KingScrew and 1 other person
First, you brush your teeth. Make them clean and nice. Use a water flosser to get rid of any food. Make sure your smile looks good and friendly.
Then I always take a shower and soap up a decent amount everywhere.
Then, after the shower, I wash my face with a gentle cleanser and shave if I need to.
Then I dry myself with 3 different towels . One for face, one for body, one for hair. Carefully and slowly on all 3.
Then I put Cantu curling cream in my hair, helps my hair maintain its curly/wavyness with a youthful messy look.
Then I put deodorant under my armpits. I dont have much body hair there cause i shave once every week, and trim nails.
Then i put on my clothes. Usually an impressive fit that halos me.
Then cologne (I use Gucci guilty black, 10/10)
And boom.

Ive had girls in parties come up to me (before corona) and tell me i look really nice and hit on me, and I was voted in the top 3 best dressed kids in my highschool. I recommend u do a routine like this and people will notice.
>Impressive fit, what are you referring to here?
I found "fitting" shirts and other faggy attempts to impress with a dress sows hostility among other men. - Could just be me and my culture idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
>Impressive fit, what are you referring to here?
I found "fitting" shirts and other faggy attempts to impress with a dress sows hostility among other men. - Could just be me and my culture idk.

I don't wear fitting shirts to much either. I would say impressive fits tbh is whatever brings out what people assume when they see your face and thus matches it and maximizes your aesthetic completely. Like for me I like wearing prettyboy esque fits that look really youthful. This is mainly cause Im not really a masculine looking guy (lean athletic build rather than bulky, no facial hair, short messy curly hair) so it fits me a lot and maximizes that aesthetic of mine. Some examples are clothes like this I get from H&M. Top off with some silver earrings and and a leather watch and my fit looks really clean and mogs most people around me

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and KingScrew
Clothes, accesories and eye cream

I don't wear fitting shirts to much either. I would say impressive fits tbh is whatever brings out what people assume when they see your face and thus matches it and maximizes your aesthetic completely. Like for me I like wearing prettyboy esque fits that look really youthful. This is mainly cause Im not really a masculine looking guy (lean athletic build rather than bulky, no facial hair, short messy curly hair) so it fits me a lot and maximizes that aesthetic of mine. Some examples are clothes like this I get from H&M. Top off with some silver earrings and and a leather watch and my fit looks really clean and mogs most people around me
View attachment 564799View attachment 564804View attachment 564829View attachment 564814View attachment 564817View attachment 564819
Yeah pretty much this.
This will land you in the range where you are the best dressed in a small group, but not looking as though you desperately binged watched Alpha M. the night prior.

Honestly clothes that loosen you up are just The Key in my experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
DXM or Phenibut. Don't use it more than like once a week.

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety and Cope
stay hydrated

first of all look good, choose the right clothes, style your hair, do your eyebrows and eyelashes, use agood perfume

GG
And don't forget your insoles Germania, you manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: KingScrew
If you are going to slay get your dick cleaned, your pubes trimmed and your ball hairs removed.
I have seen some dudes here advocating to get some pump in your muscles, thats legit, but for how long does it last?

Cool concept thread, might make a thread going into my routine.

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew
And don't forget your insoles Germania, you manlet.
Are you still stalking me? :LOL: Which kind of complexes do you have? The whore you call mother got gangbanged by some mexican manlets in front of your eyes?
Btw you are 2-3cm taller then me mate, if you are realy 6', which isn't even tall my friend :forcedsmile: i mog you in every categoey to hell and back my son.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and KingScrew
If you are going to slay get your dick cleaned, your pubes trimmed and your ball hairs removed.
I have seen some dudes here advocating to get some pump in your muscles, thats legit, but for how long does it last?
It can even have a lingering effect carrying over to the next morning. Obviously the closer the better, but then there is refeeding/sweating etc..

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Are you still stalking me? :LOL: Which kind of complexes do you have? The whore you call mother got gangbanged by some mexican manlets in front of your eyes?
Btw you are 2-3cm taller then me mate, if you are realy 6', which isn't even tall my friend :forcedsmile: i mog you in every categoey to hell and back my son.
Manlet's rage is the purest form of rage.