what is a good % to start retina and how frequent

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
basically question above..

my skin is okay but i want to start collagen maxing and want even better skin as early as i can(20).

retina is the best for it also not a hassle so want to start soon.

Start low and work your way up. Read a study recently that showed low dose tretinoin (.001) had the same results as more potent formulations.

I started with retinol then switched to retin-a .05

I'd say start with retin-a .025 for 1 tube. Then .05 for 1 tube then .01

I bought too many .05 tubes that will last me a year, either way retin-a is really strong so not sure what the difference really is. I still can't apply it everyday without massive dryness

.1 daily or never began

Start low and work your way up. Read a study recently that showed low dose tretinoin (.001) had the same results as more potent formulations.
starting low going higher tube by tube makes sense, thanks nro
.1 daily or never began
applying it through day as sunscreen or over

I started with retinol then switched to retin-a .05

I'd say start with retin-a .025 for 1 tube. Then .05 for 1 tube then .01

I bought too many .05 tubes that will last me a year, either way retin-a is really strong so not sure what the difference really is. I still can't apply it everyday without massive dryness
how many did you buy that last you a year? my 0.025 tube is like 70% used and it's been 3 weeks every day using. I'm switching to 0.05 soon because I feel like my face is adapted to 0.025, no redness nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dogs
how many did you buy that last you a year? my 0.025 tube is like 70% used and it's been 3 weeks every day using. I'm switching to 0.05 soon because I feel like my face is adapted to 0.025, no redness nothing
6 tubes I think but I apply it every other day max, and sometimes skip a day if I feel extra dryness. Usually dryness only happens like that if I stay out in the sun for a while that day, even though I still put on sunscreen.

6 tubes I think but I apply it every other day max, and sometimes skip a day if I feel extra dryness. Usually dryness only happens like that if I stay out in the sun for a while that day, even though I still put on sunscreen.
Nice, 8 tubes of retin-A (2 0.05 and 6 0.1) should be arriving in like 2 weeks so I think I am set for 1 year as well.

0.025% is what dermatologists start with