What is a legit side hustle I could run while at work?

ikadelix

ikadelix

Bronze
I have infinite time to rot while on my computer at work. I need suggestions, not scams but legit ways to start making extra money. I am considering getting into selling on ebay, but I am not quite sure which niche to go into.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Selling drugs off snapchat and telegram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, qazw, Sapphiremaxxing and 1 other person
Selling drugs off snapchat and telegram
My buddies have made a lot off of this, weed seems sort of dead right now. I am not sure what would sell well in my college town. Everyone has a weed guy.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ikadelix
My buddies have made a lot off of this, weed seems sort of dead right now. I am not sure what would sell well in my college town. Everyone has a weed guy.
stopped reading at "weed" tbh, sell coke, xtc and benzo

• +1
Selling drugs is the only "get rich quick scheme" that actually works, everything else is a product they are selling YOU
I am not necessarily looking to get rich quit, more so a legit side hustle that I could methodically work on instead of rotting while at work

• +1
stopped reading at "weed" tbh, sell coke, xtc and benzo
lol, selling x could be promising. But promoting yourself is whats annoying. Especially in an over saturated market.

• JFL
I am not necessarily looking to get rich quit, more so a legit side hustle that I could methodically work on instead of rotting while at work
Rep everything i say in this thread and i will give you step by step on how to get the drugs, get the customers, how to stretch the product and increase your profits, etc

• +1
lol, selling x could be promising. But promoting yourself is whats annoying. Especially in an over saturated market.
HAHAHAHA no way youre not trolling, calling selling drugs oversaturated is the most retarded thing i have ever seen

• +1
HAHAHAHA no way youre not trolling, calling selling drugs oversaturated is the most retarded thing i have ever seen
maybe not for x. But in the town in the US where I live it is so easy to get weed/shrooms that its not even worth it to get into. It is over saturated.

Rep everything i say in this thread and i will give you step by step on how to get the drugs, get the customers, how to stretch the product and increase your profits, etc
pm bhai

maybe not for x. But in the town in the US where I live it is so easy to get weed/shrooms that its not even worth it to get into. It is over saturated.
stop talking about weed and shrooms you retard you make 0 money of it and i specifically said "coke, xtc and benzo" where did i say you should sell weed and grooms

I have infinite time to rot while on my computer at work. I need suggestions, not scams but legit ways to start making extra money. I am considering getting into selling on ebay, but I am not quite sure which niche to go into.
Faceless YouTube channel. I make money off it. Just monetized my second channel in like a month. If you can create content and edit videos that's definetely a side hustle that can bring some money.

• +1
Faceless YouTube channel. I make money off it. Just monetized my second channel in like a month. If you can create content and edit videos that's definetely a side hustle that can bring some money.
so I've heard, do you use a voice generator or make commentary yourself?

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
What are some good niches to make videos about?

What are some good niches to make videos about?
A good niche will depend on what you want. Every niche there's pros and cons. Maybe a niche is lucrative but you don't have the skillset or resources to make the kind of videos the niche requires. Also sometimes you don't even like the niche. For example, finances is a niche who YouTube pays A LOT of ad revenue - some people get up to US$ 40-50 per thousand views. But do you understand about finance? Do you like this topic? Sometimes is just not for you. I would suggest you to understand what you like, what are your resources and look for niches that can fit that.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and ikadelix
The only way selling drugs is profitable is if you have some type of supplier that gives you good deals. Like my friend who lives in San Diego gets his coke from a kid whose dad is a Mexican politician, so it's never cut with anything and a good price. Sure you could bulk buy 1000 bars off of the darkweb or something but there is a high chance that they will be pressed (especially if they're generics) and having a kid overdose on drugs you sold is one of the best ways to get caught.

I knew a guy who grew shrooms and sold them to a local plug, but people usually only do shrooms like once a month max so he would barely need any from him, he only made about $1k-1600k a month off it. It was more of a hassle than it was worth. The plug he sold to mostly sold weed and it was very profitable for him because the average weed head probably goes through a half ounce of flower every week, and the people who smoke "top shelf" will throw an eighth of weed in a backwood to flex so they will go through even more. Weed is probably the best low risk medium reward drug to sell because there is still a market for "black market" weed in legal states, so you don't need to worry about getting caught. I grew up with three people (one of them being the plug I just mentioned) who ended up selling weed and none of them have ever gotten in legal trouble for it.

One of the best ways to sell "drugs" imo is selling anabolics. A few bodybuilders I know just get their gear from people they know IRL, so I imagine a lot of personal trainers/bodybuilders make good money on the side selling gear. Finding a bulk supplier of anabolics or even sarms/peptides and a decent sized customer base is probably the only low risk high reward way to sell drugs.

Last edited:
  • +1
The only way selling drugs is profitable is if you have some type of supplier that gives you good deals. Like my friend who lives in San Diego gets his coke from a kid whose dad is a Mexican politician, so it's never cut with anything and a good price. Sure you could bulk buy 1000 bars off of the darkweb or something but there is a high chance that they will be pressed (especially if they're generics) and having a kid overdose on drugs you sold is one of the best ways to get caught.

I used to grow shrooms and sell them to a local plug, but people usually only do shrooms like once a month max so he would barely need any from me, I only made about $1k-1600k a month off it. It was more of a hassle than it was worth. The plug I sold to mostly sold weed and it was very profitable for him because the average weed head probably goes through a half ounce of flower every week, and the people who smoke "top shelf" will throw an eighth of weed in a backwood to flex so they will go through even more. Weed is probably the best low risk medium reward drug to sell because there is still a market for "black market" weed in legal states, so you don't need to worry about getting caught. I grew up with three people (one of them being the plug I just mentioned) who ended up selling weed and none of them have ever gotten in legal trouble for it.

One of the best ways to sell "drugs" imo is selling anabolics. A few bodybuilders I know just get their gear from people they know IRL, so I imagine a lot of personal trainers/bodybuilders make good money on the side selling gear. Finding a bulk supplier of anabolics or even sarms/peptides and a decent sized customer base is probably the only low risk high reward way to sell drugs.
Anabolics may be a legit gold mine here, but i'm not entirely sure how to promote it. A few of my buddies have made a shit ton off of deep web weed, but its a whole job in of itself serving people, promoting yourself etc

Anabolics may be a legit gold mine here, but i'm not entirely sure how to promote it. A few of my buddies have made a shit ton off of deep web weed, but its a whole job in of itself serving people, promoting yourself etc
It seems like it would be ez mode as a personal trainer because they could just recommend anabolics/sarms to their younger clients and peptides to their older ones. As just a casual lifter you would just have to talk to a lot of people, but it would probably take a few years to get enough customers to make a profit.

• +1
A good niche will depend on what you want. Every niche there's pros and cons. Maybe a niche is lucrative but you don't have the skillset or resources to make the kind of videos the niche requires. Also sometimes you don't even like the niche. For example, finances is a niche who YouTube pays A LOT of ad revenue - some people get up to US$ 40-50 per thousand views. But do you understand about finance? Do you like this topic? Sometimes is just not for you. I would suggest you to understand what you like, what are your resources and look for niches that can fit that.
Do you think the brainrot method of having AI narrate a reddit post over subway surfers gameplay is still profitable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back