What is a normal bodycount for a 24 years old man ?

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
I will turn 24 this year, and I was wondering what is an average body count for a guy my age ( a normal one not the type to be on this forum ) ?

My BC is very low compared to some friends ( but I only fucked hot chicks though except one bitch in Ibiza who was fat but anyway ).

One of my friend allegedly has a body count of 120 ( he’s 26 ). I know he lies but I can recall at least 30 women he fucked since he is 15 if not more.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, watah, USERΝAME and 3 others
did my friend lie by saying he fucked 120 chicks at 26 ? Or is my BC really low ?

statistically it's like 2-3

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Aladin and BrokenCharm
Like 2-3 for someone who tried and wasn't extremely ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, user123456, ambi and 1 other person
This is pure lifefuel I thought I wasn’t normal, what would be Chad’s BC though ( if he only fucks at least mtb+ )

One of my friend allegedly has a body count of 120 ( he’s 26 ). I know he lies but I can recall at least 30 women he fucked since he is 15 if not more.
Did you actually see him fuck those women?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and BrokenCharm
Did you actually see him fuck those women?
No but I’m from a small city in the south of France and I am very sure he fucked at least 30 chicks since middle school ( he actually started at 13 not 15 ). He fucked a bunch of ugly hoes though he really be fucking anything jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and Htobrother
I will turn 24 this year, and I was wondering what is an average body count for a guy my age ( a normal one not the type to be on this forum ) ?

My BC is very low compared to some friends ( but I only fucked hot chicks though except one bitch in Ibiza who was fat but anyway ).

Putting your dick in a wet stinky hole for Sec = 1 bodycount

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
10 at least. Normies are fucking all the time lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, Gargantuan and Xtra
For an average white guy in a western country with a gender ratio favoring women, probably between 0 and 3.

• +1
No but I’m from a small city in the south of France and I am very sure he fucked at least 30 chicks since middle school ( he actually started at 13 not 15 ). He fucked a bunch of ugly hoes though he really be fucking anything jfl
Lots of guys inflate their numbers and brag about banging girls left and right when in reality they're rejected even by fat and ugly girls - they might take them on a date or two, but they still get nowhere with them.

• +1
Average guy is getting 0 pussy

More than 1 is chad territory nowdays

• +1
Average guy is getting 0 pussy

More than 1 is chad territory nowdays
I knew it was a drought out there but I didn’t know it was THIS bad

Yeah my friend is an exception he might lie too but he is definitely sexually active

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Probably can count on one hand, but the average dude is not a virgin at 24.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TUSSELEIF, Gargantuan and 1 other person
bruh what not everyone tries to fuck different girls some stick to one

10 at least. Normies are fucking all the time lol.
only normal response in this thread
niggas have to be genuinely brain damaged to think virgin or 1 body count at mid 20s is "average"

• +1
Reactions: watah and Allornothing

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
I’m at 7 my friends make me feel like a virgin they all brag about having so many hoes ( also I never had a true ltr so it’s not like I spent several years fucking the same chick )

I’m at 7 my friends make me feel like a virgin they all brag about having so many hoes ( also I never had a true ltr so it’s not like I spent several years fucking the same chick )
U stupid dog water

Atleast post pic of ur slayer friend and you so we can tell if he slays or not

Normies be lying bro. Stop being honest and lie to them back and one up him to piss him off.

Real slayers don't give af about body counts and choose quality over quantity at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BrokenCharm and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
U stupid dog water

Atleast post pic of ur slayer friend and you so we can tell if he slays or not
Actually my most attractive friends are either in ltr or don’t fuck around that much, it’s the normies who are all about fucking a bunch of women and who are sending dm’s left and right

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ambi
Actually my most attractive friends are either in ltr or don’t fuck around that much, it’s the normies who are all about fucking a bunch of women and who are sending dm’s left and right
STILL NO PICS !!!

• +1
Anything over or under 1 is unideal
But realistically about 30+ by the time ur 24

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Magnum Opus
Not surprised at all
contrary to popular belief chads actually have lower body counts than MTN-HTN
HTN?

• +1