What is a NT way to react to an insult?

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
Whenever I'm insulted or mocked by a normie I tend to sperg out and say the most hateful things towards them. Or sometimes stay quiet and laugh along with them if the person is stronger than me. What is a NT way to handle this situation?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18086 and Deleted member 15569
go crazy and beat him :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Whenever I'm insulted or mocked by a normie I tend to sperg out and say the most hateful things towards them. Or sometimes stay quiet and laugh along with them if the person is stronger than me. What is a NT way to handle this situation?

tease them back, if they threaten you laugh at them since youre better, unless he's white and youre a curry abomination in that case you should hang yourself​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, iwillbeflinch, marin and 2 others
you should be witty and lowkey insult them back on a humorous way. that being said, it only works if people know you can (physically) back up the talk.
talk the talk, walk the walk.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, iwillbeflinch, Ken and 2 others

tease them back, if they threaten you laugh at them since youre better, unless he's white and youre a curry abomination in that case you should hang yourself​

Nah thank God I'm not curry JFL. I'm black .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18052

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Ignore it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Landorus
start crying

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
you should be witty and lowkey insult them back on a humorous way. that being said, it only works if people know you can (physically) back up the talk.
talk the talk, walk the walk.

this only works if you can be confident about it and actually have good insults otherwise you look like the weird nerd that stutter-insulted the cool guy in a cringe comp.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Daniel Plainview, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
just gunmax

Normies very rarely outright insult each other, it's almost always banter. Autists are terrible at banter because they don't understand the distinction. They either laugh moronically at banter like it's a joke, or become angry like it's an insult.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Gaia262
Just do what you want that’s NT

If it insults you tell him to not say that again.

If you thought it’s funny laugh

Is it that hard?

Just do what you want that’s NT

If it insults you tell him to not say that again.

If you thought it’s funny laugh

Is it that hard?
beta bitch boy mindset :feelskek: if someone insults u in any way ur first instict should be to beat the shit out of them and depending on the severity of the insult the worse the beating :feelskek: just carry a large rock and win everyfight every normie will respect ut :feelskek: aspie fags like u trying to copy some other aspie fags :feelskek: muh muuh just laugh it off bro :soy:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
beta bitch boy mindset :feelskek: if someone insults u in any way ur first instict should be to beat the shit out of them and depending on the severity of the insult the worse the beating :feelskek: just carry a large rock and win everyfight every normie will respect ut :feelskek: aspie fags like u trying to copy some other aspie fags :feelskek: muh muuh just laugh it off bro :soy:
„I will beat the shit out of everyone who insults me“ -

36D7A760 B6E6 4125 9500 8888123529E0

Last edited:
going ER

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 18320 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Normies very rarely outright insult each other, it's almost always banter. Autists are terrible at banter because they don't understand the distinction. They either laugh moronically at banter like it's a joke, or become angry like it's an insult.
there is no distinction. normies like to talk shit to amog. if you take it or go along with it you're a cuck :owo:

Depends, sometimes its just banter.

This is NT banter, Autists would either start screeching or go dead quiet and overthink the situation.

Tell them that there's no insults for his ugly face, I mean only if u mog them

By not getting emotionally affected, when you’re not, you can easily brush it off and laugh or make a clever remark/joke of your own.

cry and start to run

Instult them back and laugh. Act like you dont care and you took it as a joke.

Beat him and His mother to death and go to jail for life

just say things but try stay on the same level as them.

if it gets heated its cos of their silly ego and they will respect u more afterwards for coming back to them anyways

there is no distinction. normies like to talk shit to amog. if you take it or go along with it you're a cuck :owo:

Of course there is a distinction. You're out with your mates and one of them is in a wheelchair. Banter is making jokes about him getting legless, or calling him Professor X, or whatever. They're mocking his disability but the subtext is that they are accepting him for what he is, by deliberately not going so as far to insult him. They all know deep down that he's going to struggle just to live a normal life and as friends they are gatekeeping the banter away from hurtful insults. That's how men bond. An autist wouldn't understand this distinction, would get angry, go home alone and lose those friendships and post online about how everyone insults him.

Of course there is a distinction. You're out with your mates and one of them is in a wheelchair. Banter is making jokes about him getting legless, or calling him Magneto, or whatever. They're mocking his disability but the subtext is that they are accepting him for what he is, by deliberately not going so as far to insult him. They all know deep down that he's going to struggle just to live a normal life and as friends they are gatekeeping the banter away from hurtful insults. That's how men bond. An autist wouldn't understand this distinction, would get angry, go home alone and lose those friendships and post online about how everyone insults him.
or maybe that's just a retarded way to 'bond' :whatfeels: I mean what you're describing can have a place in certain cases but it needs to be done very expertly which 99% of normies are incapable of. away from holes for starters