What is an incel according to you

D

Deleted member 47272

Synaesthesia
What is an incel,truecel etc in your perspective.

the man in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
80% of this forum

• +1
What is an incel,truecel etc in your perspective.
My view of an incel is a male who in nature would not have reproduced (involuntarily celibit). In nature the average human male woudl not have reproduced (60%) meaning that to me an incel should be classified as anyone under the 40% percentile of reproductive capacity (which is a function of many different variables including NT, facial looks, body size and aesthetic, money, intelligence)

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 47272
My view of an incel is a male who in nature would not have reproduced (involuntarily celibit). In nature the average human male woudl not have reproduced (60%) meaning that to me an incel should be classified as anyone under the 40% percentile of reproductive capacity (which is a function of many different variables including NT, facial looks, body size and aesthetic, money, intelligence)
@mvp2v1 So what is truecel cell in ur perspective

What is incel in ur perspective? Mental illness 😅?
An Incel to me is an individual (a man since "femcels" don't exist) who can't achieve having sex due to their looks and/ or height. When most people hear "Incel" the first thing they think is some virgin loser. But in my opinion, you can still be an Incel even if you lost your virginity. For instance, if a chad or normie gets hit with an acid attack or suffers third degree burns all over his body that destroys his looks then it will be impossible to have sex.

• +1
Everyone has different opinion with incels tbh

@mvp2v1 So what is truecel cell in ur perspective
Not sure, perhaps truecel just describes someone who is an incel but so far away from potentially becoming a non-incel (breeding male) that no matter what they will always be an incel. For example someone born with a severe deformity or low functioning autism.

• +1
to expand on this: in the modern world, the concept of civilized sociaty appears to necessitate that what formerly were nonbreeding males breed. because without sex, without some access to woman, they would not participate in the machine that is sociaty. In other words in the modern world true inceldom is far more rare. The mainstream definition of incel isnt great imo because there are many ugly guys and short guys who are not involuntarily celibate. Even me, I am basically a volcel. But in nature I would be an incel. I would be outcompeted and non-selected for by females (just like most men). thus why I define incel from an evolutionary theory perspective.

• +1
Truecels = east asians
Incels = other ethnics
Fakecels = huwhites

• +1
A man who doesn’t get approached by women ever.

• +1
Thread useless without pics.

• +1