Reactions: thecel, never_lucky, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Cardiologyscribe
Much higher than the average population I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
600 atleast

The average female is blackpilled, she just won't admit it openly. It isn't about intelligence. The blue/red pills are social conditioning for unattractive men to accept their status and stabilize society.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 9274, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
I would guess 95. Not a moron but below average.

Let's face it, there are a lot of people in the PSL sphere who have nothing going on, have no ability to think critically, and just repeat the same "ITS OGRE" threads like robots.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14978 and 3 others
Judging by this forum? Pretty low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Chinlet Ascension
For some reason it's either really stupid guys or guys who are 115+... No clue why average people aren't as likely to find it.
Low IQ people tend to be losers. Very high IQ people (generally 130+) feel alienation from not being able to relate to normal people.

I saw a study once that said that the most popular kids in an average high school have IQ's around 115, and popularity decreases both above that point and below that point. (I think it was referenced in the appendix of the original version of The Bell Curve.)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
should be around 150
and when I die the average will go down to like 38

Yeah midwit range is the ideal in life in my opinion. But I still think there's more to it then that. The most normie guys I have met are all 115 lol. Like they are all smart but not smart enough to really think beyond what they are fed.

I think that range is where you are happiest because you can get a good paying job while maintaining delusions and believing what your society tells you. IQ copers think every increase in IQ is good but it has serious diminishing returns after 120's.
I doubt I am much smarter than 115 IQ and I still question the mainstream narrative. I think it's more of a character trait than a consequence of intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Somo have high iq others are just autistics. I'm both:hnghn: