What is Best LL Tibia or Femur

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Which one is better in terms of cost, recovery, aesthetic result? I feel like femur LL often ends up looking weird with the knee too low on the leg.

double ll or cope

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem and Deleted member 16133
How much can you add with double? I am 6'1" already but in a tall country. Won't double fuck your proportions up (torso too short and frame too narrow)
6'1 and you want to fuck 50k€ and 1 year of your life...
This forum is retard

• +1
Reactions: andromeda, It'snotover, Deleted member 11875 and 2 others
Which one is better in terms of cost, recovery, aesthetic result? I feel like femur LL often ends up looking weird with the knee too low on the leg.
3-4 inches on femur max to avoid complications. It won’t look unnatural as people with natural long legs tend to have Long legs due to extremely long femurs. Most people’s tibia lengths are all within 4cm of each other in total length anyways, even if they are 8-12 inches apart in standing height.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
3-4 inches on femur max to avoid complications. It won’t look unnatural as people with natural long legs tend to have Long legs due to extremely long femurs. Most people’s tibia lengths are all within 4cm of each other in total length anyways, even if they are 8-12 inches apart in standing height.
What are your thoughts on the effect of LL on proportions? How much can you get away with before your frame and torso start looking weak. I think 1-2 inches is enough for me then I can wear small lifts and thick soles.

I live in a tall country that's why.
Dear Greycel, there is no single country on Earth, where the average height is more than 6'0 (Dutch), and you are 6'1, inch above the average...

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 11875 and Jigen
Dear Greycel, there is no single country on Earth, where the average height is more than 6'0 (Dutch), and you are 6'1, inch above the average...
Inch above average isn't that great. You have 4k posts on this website you should know it's full of narcy bastards who want to mog.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
What are your thoughts on the effect of LL on proportions? How much can you get away with before your frame and torso start looking weak. I think 1-2 inches is enough for me then I can wear small lifts and thick soles.
depends on your current proportions. If you’re 6’1 with a 30 inseam, you could get away with 5-6 inches LL. It’s something like 34, then maybe like 2 at most. Even then, you can just wear longer shirts and gymmax to make torso appear larger. I think you’re silly for considering this surgery at your height regardless though.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Fr I’d kill to be 6’1. He can easily be 6’3 with lifts. Doesn’t need LL imo. But if he has the money, he can do whatever he pleases.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Artemis
Inch above average isn't that great. You have 4k posts on this website you should know it's full of narcy bastards who want to mog.
I have 4k posts, because im oldcel autist who likes procrastinating on this website instead of working :smonk:

Fr I’d kill to be 6’1. He can easily be 6’3 with lifts. Doesn’t need LL imo. But if he has the money, he can do whatever he pleases.
Bro desperately wants to get crippled
Valentines Day Love GIF by INTO ACTION

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen
How much can you add with double? I am 6'1" already but in a tall country. Won't double fuck your proportions up (torso too short and frame too narrow)
Are you larping or are you actually retarded jfl you are telling you will fuck your ability to walk for about 6 months pay $100k just to get to 6'3 -6'4 from 6'1 just because you belong to a tall country

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Artemis
Are you larping or are you actually retarded jfl you are telling you will fuck your ability to walk for about 6 months pay $100k just to get to 6'3 -6'4 from 6'1 just because you belong to a tall country
I am just collecting data at this point.

I want to learn more about the procedure but it's low on my laundry list right now. If it gets a bit better and cheaper in 3-4 year after I am done with some other enhancements I will consider it. I don't want to add that much so it might not be that bad.

You are 6'3" and could easily fraud 6'4" and probably take that halo for granted. IDK what your face looks like but know that if you were shortened 3 inches things would be worse for you.

You are also 6'1 and can fraud till 6'2-3 which is A
I am just collecting data at this point.

I want to learn more about the procedure but it's low on my laundry list right now. If it gets a bit better and cheaper in 3-4 year after I am done with some other enhancements I will consider it. I don't want to add that much so it might not be that bad.

You are 6'3" and could easily fraud 6'4" and probably take that halo for granted. IDK what your face looks like but know that if you were shortened 3 inches things would be worse for you.
Very good height you don't need ll just wear lifts

you're retarded if you're 6'1 and thinking about LL, even if you live in the netherlands

• +1
Reactions: andromeda
you're retarded if you're 6'1 and thinking about LL, even if you live in the netherlands
This is surprising feedback from a website that usually says 6'6" or it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048