What is better? BSSO or IMDO

D

Deleted member 8869

Mistral
Blackpill me on Pros and cons of these

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Neither of them will make your cheekbones flat, so it isn't an ideal surgery for men.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
doesn't matter

Neither of them will make your cheekbones flat, so it isn't an ideal surgery for men.
used with lefort 1 quite literally makes your cheekbones appear flatter

imdo mogs. 4 dimensional expansion in the mandible. literally makes the entire mandible bigger and most of the time can fit your old mandible into the new one

it can expand more since its being anchored by a long rod, it builds in actual bone by slowing moving the mandible, it allows you to have a perfect 32 teeth dentition

lower risk of numbness/paraesthesia of the lower lip, the cut is less on the masseter muscle and you don’t risk cutting the blood vessel.

this video is in specific on what i said

results here

only downside is im the only person on this site who will ever get this because everyone else is low effort and too low iq

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, wollet2, orthochadic and 2 others

imdo mogs. 4 dimensional expansion in the mandible. literally makes the entire mandible bigger and most of the time can fit your old mandible into the new one

it can expand more since its being anchored by a long rod, it builds in actual bone by slowing moving the mandible, it allows you to have a perfect 32 teeth dentition

lower risk of numbness/paraesthesia of the lower lip, the cut is less on the masseter muscle and you don’t risk cutting the blood vessel.

results here

only downside is im the only person on this site who will ever get this because everyone else is low effort and too low iq

thank you for such an high quality answer, is it possible to combine a lefort1 and imdo or lefort 1 with sarpe or marpe with imdo? is bsso still needed for forward growth after this? thanks man

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
thank you for such an high quality answer, is it possible to combine a lefort1 and imdo or lefort 1 with sarpe or marpe with imdo? is bsso still needed for forward growth after this? thanks man
the preferred protocol for imdo is patient starts with maxillary expansion or marpe then imdo installment with lefort 1 if needed. so to answer ur question yes.

imdo maximum advancement is 16.5mm. okay well mine was 14.5mm for some reason. so expect 14.5mm-16.5mm as the limit, that being said if you genuinely need more than that much advancement then yes bsso is needed, but you probably won’t

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero and Deleted member 8869
the preferred protocol for imdo is patient starts with maxillary expansion or marpe then imdo installment with lefort 1 if needed. so to answer ur question yes.

imdo maximum advancement is 16.5mm. okay well mine was 14.5mm for some reason. so expect 14.5mm-16.5mm as the limit, that being said if you genuinely need more than that much advancement then yes bsso is needed, but you probably won’t
i have an appointment with sailer at the 22nd of this month. I dont know if he does IMDO aswell might aswell fly out to australia and combine holidays and looksmaxxing

i have an appointment with sailer at the 22nd of this month. I dont know if he does IMDO aswell might aswell fly out to australia and combine holidays and looksmaxxing
he doesn’t but sailer is still a very good surgeon with a good eye for aesthetics although very, VERY expensive. before you book your flight to aus, i recommend a virtual consult w dr coceancig

mirin ur financial stability and efforts into looksmaxxing tho

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero and Deleted member 8869
he doesn’t but sailer is still a very good surgeon with a good eye for aesthetics although very, VERY expensive. before you book your flight to aus, i recommend a virtual consult w dr coceancig

mirin ur financial stability and efforts into looksmaxxing tho
thanks man I mire your knowledge and your demeanor. yes Sailer is a good surgeon we know him personally bit I think for my Aesthetic vision I should combine their efforts, as for financial stability I was at the right spot in the right time and maybe i helped a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
U won’t be able to get imdo anyway

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 8869

results here

Is it possible to have this gonial flaring cut during my imdo? what should i tell pina?

results here

Imdo is good but traveling to australia and paying a fortune isnt possible for most even high effort ppl. Also have read somewhere that it has low success to adults (?) (Prolly this Astraulian surgeon is doing his own modified version)

Bsso doesnt advance that much, do you mean combined with genioplasty? Where did u get ur imdo and how much did it cost.

Imdo is good but traveling to australia and paying a fortune isnt possible for most even high effort ppl. Also have read somewhere that it has low success to adults (?) (Prolly this Astraulian surgeon is doing his own modified version)
this is the only concern I have, low success with adults. @tesseract is it true?

this is the only concern I have, low success with adults. @tesseract is it true?
ive heard paul say 60+ is the age limit

only problem with adults is the fact that you can’t maintain wisdom teeth like imdo intended since they’re impacted around 18-21

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 16371 and randomvanish