WHAT IS BETTER FOR A 16YR OLD, TEST CYCLE OR OSTERINE + MK677 CYCLE? (ROIDCELS GTFIH)

Psl.sprks

Psl.sprks

It’s begun.
Ok, So for Option 1, I would be running 450mg Of test, 12.5mg of Aromasin every other day, And Enclo as PCT.

For option 2, I would be running 30mg of Osterine, 20mg of MK677, along with Enclo as well for PCT.

THIS IS MY PHYSIQUE CURRENTLY:

STATS: (5’8
😔 146lbs)
Temp image 25729608 5238 4B88 91DA 695384E5D402
IMG 4020

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH I SHOULD DO (Don’t try to convince me to stay natty, I will not read a molecule :lul:)

• JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel and UZB_Strebl
Stay natty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, PrinceofDarkness, HTNcutecel and 1 other person
hgh+test+t4(hgh makes it 2x effective not makes ur t4 2x makes ur t4 to t3 convertations 2x)+letrozole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks and UZB_Strebl
bro u are not 5'8 more like 5'5

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Clavicular
What are you expecting out of running a cycle?
Better fat distribution, maybe some facial bonemass/dimorphism gains, and of course lifting like a monster lol. Im planning on doing weightlifting this year and I want to place/win at states so for me a cycle would be worth it.

Better fat distribution, maybe some facial bonemass/dimorphism gains, and of course lifting like a monster lol. Im planning on doing weightlifting this year and I want to place/win at states so for me a cycle would be worth it.
Yes you’ll increase in muscle mass but how tall are you you’ll just become a dwarf gymcell if not and look disproportionate.

And you’ll turn into an ogre possibly in the face with zero appeal .
Show face + height

Yes you’ll increase in muscle mass but how tall are you you’ll just become a dwarf gymcell if not and look disproportionate.

And you’ll turn into an ogre possibly in the face with zero appeal .
Show face + height
IMG 4832
. Im 5'8 unfrauded

just turned 16 a week ago
You can try but im 99% sure its just gonna be a cope cycle if your trying to get any facial gains out of it , you won’t .
You obviously won’t get taller at all using roids

And it WILL shut your growth plates so you can be sure you won’t grow

Overall I say stay natty but up to you won’t change anything will probs make it worse
By all means roid after 18+ but at least let puberty run its course brah

• +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks