What is better for heightmaxxing: Anastrozole/Arimidex or Aromasin

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Which ai is better for heightmaxxing, Arimidex or Aromasin?

I know that many of the heightmaxxing experts like FreakForLife on this forum promoted Aromasin

However there are arguments against Aromasin for example it isn't as effective as arimidex or that it does not allow for your estrogen levels to ever return to baseline.

Are these true? Which ai is better?

@Osie @MTMM @sigbeta @Gaygymmaxx

I know that many of the heightmaxxing experts like FreakForLife on this forum promoted Aromasin

However there are arguments against Aromasin for example it isn't as effective as arimidex or that it does not allow for your estrogen levels to ever return to baseline.

aromasin

no estrogen rebound
I've read that because of that trait of aromasin, it doesn't allow estrogen levels to ever return to baseline. I do not know how true that is. But also that arimidex's half life is 2 days meaning if you taking it within 2 days you should be fine?

I've read that because of that trait of aromasin, it doesn't allow estrogen levels to ever return to baseline. I do not know how true that is. But also that arimidex's half life is 2 days meaning if you taking it within 2 days you should be fine?
i got no idea if thats true, i doubt it. but im well versed in the subject

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

You don't need them at baseline necessarily

And they do recover for the most part

The best AI objectively in my opinion is Arimidex. It reduces E2 levels by 50% (which should be enough to get in prepubertal ranges if not overweight), it doesn't completely crush your E2 levels (letrozole reduces it by too much leading to IGF-1 being too heavily reduced), and estrogen rebound doesn't exist. However, I recommend taking AI EOD or E2D depending on your body's reaction to AI.

Aromasin and Letrozole are both good too, Aromasin allows for easier dosing and fewer concerns of heavily reduced E2 (only reduced by 38%) but it's lack of E2 suppression can be an issue for those with naturally high E2 levels.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
The best AI objectively in my opinion is Arimidex. It reduces E2 levels by 50% (which should be enough to get in prepubertal ranges if not overweight), it doesn't completely crush your E2 levels (letrozole reduces it by too much leading to IGF-1 being too heavily reduced), and estrogen rebound doesn't exist. However, I recommend taking AI EOD or E2D depending on your body's reaction to AI.

Aromasin and Letrozole are both good too, Aromasin allows for easier dosing and fewer concerns of heavily reduced E2 (only reduced by 38%) but it's lack of E2 suppression can be an issue for those with naturally high E2 levels.
So estrogen rebound from arimidex is a myth?

Don’t believe the estrogen rebound meme, anastrozole mogs the shit out of aromasin nuking e, which is what we want when we talk about height

Don’t believe the estrogen rebound meme, anastrozole mogs the shit out of aromasin nuking e, which is what we want when we talk about height
I don't really want to nuke it since Ive heard the effects from that is detrimental. Just lower it a good amount. I need to do a blood test and see my estradiol levels

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mario9 and Dystopian
Anastrozole mogs imo. It has less variability and more efficiency. Also in some people (quiet a lot) aromasin can just not work, it's the same people in which baldenone doesn't reduce estrodial (they have the same metabolite 17hydroexemestane). In some people exemestane can increase testosterone but proportional increase estrodial because of intertesticular aromatization.
Source: Just trust me bro

Take aromasin it's better for bone densitity and no rebound

It is most likely recovarable, even if u don't get to ur previous level, why would it matter since it will be similar?

Aromasin is a suicidal AI so it destroys the aromatase enzyme permanently when you use it, whereas anastrozole is non suicidal and just suppresses the aromatase enzyme. So when you stop taking anastrozole you will experience a massive spike in E2 that may risk plate closure and other nasty side effects, I have experienced this first hand and got super bloated, acne.. etc. IMO aromasin is way better.

Edit: Aromasin is also better to minimize hair loss and other side effects of the AI itself, not low estrogen sides but sides of the actual AI.

• +1
Anastrozole mogs imo. It has less variability and more efficiency. Also in some people (quiet a lot) aromasin can just not work, it's the same people in which baldenone doesn't reduce estrodial (they have the same metabolite 17hydroexemestane). In some people exemestane can increase testosterone but proportional increase estrodial because of intertesticular aromatization.
Source: Just trust me bro
can you relate to this ? I guess im not responding to aromisan so I want to know why

can you relate to this ? I guess im not responding to aromisan so I want to know why
Don't know really, I will get some bloods soon. Anyway, Aromasin isn't super effective, I started taking 25 mg eod and don't get sides of crashed e only brain fog like on previous dosages. I know two heightmaxxers who doesn't respond to aromasin good enough, but they had high e before aromasin. Get blood work, you can't tell it's working properly or not without it. I would recommend switch Aromasin to Anastrozole anyway

• +1
Don't know really, I will get some bloods soon. Anyway, Aromasin isn't super effective, I started taking 25 mg eod and don't get sides of crashed e only brain fog like on previous dosages. I know two heightmaxxers who doesn't respond to aromasin good enough, but they had high e before aromasin. Get blood work, you can't tell it's working properly or not without it. I would recommend switch Aromasin to Anastrozole anyway
How long should you use aromasin to see if it is having proper effects and if you should switch to anastrozole or not?

Bet currently switched to Letrozole and taking some aromisan at the same time. I have the high e problem wit it at 44ish pg/ml

But I have felt some sides today at 6.25 aro mg/ Letrozole 1.25 , like teeth/spine/ random bones kinda tingle and hurt. Also kinda feel a deeper voice but it has only been like 3-4 days

But I have felt some sides today at 6.25 aro mg/ Letrozole 1.25 , like teeth/spine/ random bones kinda tingle and hurt. Also kinda feel a deeper voice but it has only been like 3-4 days
Letrozole isn't optimal tho, it has many sides and it should be super strong. You probably have symptoms of crashed e, check levels of e2. I think it's overkill. Your natural e2 levels of 44 pg/ml isn't that high lmao

I mean it’s reaching the high range for health males of 50 pg/ml. But other than that I might have overhyped what i am feeling, it’s not like hurting my quality of life it le just small thing I pick up

Also Letrozole only decrease by like 50% so wouldn’t me taking this be under what I need which is 15pg/ml . So I’m pretty sure I need more tbh

I think that the crucial part is to dose AI correctly when trying to stop Arimidex/anastrozole, In that scenario, aromasin could be beneficial because it is suicidal.

What do you consider a good dose/cycling of anastrozole for a 17 y/o 70kg on 15mg a day of mk677?
1mg one day on one day off or even less?