What is Bonemashing?

Doragon

Doragon

Iron
Im new on this forum and i want to know what it is, how it works, what it does and if there are any cons or risks doing it. I googled it but i just saw a video where some dude took a hammer and used it in his face, but isnt that dangerous af? I read alot about in this forum about it and how it made ppl into Sub 3´s.
Does it work? Is t dangerous? And how do you do it?

Thanks for Replies!

• JFL
Reactions: Dickdazzler and Dunkelheit

Doragon

Iron​

JoinedDec 10, 2023Posts2Reputation0

• JFL
Reactions: xeyt
its pretty self explanatory. read about wolffs law and then test on your knuckles

• +1
Reactions: Doragon
Im new on this forum and i want to know what it is, how it works, what it does and if there are any cons or risks doing it. I googled it but i just saw a video where some dude took a hammer and used it in his face, but isnt that dangerous af? I read alot about in this forum about it and how it made ppl into Sub 3´s.

Thanks for Repli

Thanks for Replies!
its def dangerous hammering urself like that

• +1
Reactions: Doragon