Kraken
srs

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Lack of exposure imo

• +1
Reactions: JL~, GlamGuru, AutisticGymcel and 3 others
Because foids are the worst creatures alive

i'm not around women who are my age. they are either too young or too old. when i was regulary around people my age i was in.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
No social circle, no proximity, only flaky ass foids on Hinge... I've had at least 2 or 3 clear shots in the past month or so to approach a girl in real life. And by approach, I mean just start a conversation with, but that's just not something I do with people I don't already know, girl or guy in any context. I'm extremely shy and also mentally slow, in my usual day to day state it's like I can only process things after they happen, which is how I've let so many opportunities get by. But I seriously want to change this.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, watah and Suns9999
No social circle, no proximity, only flaky ass foids on Hinge... I've had at least 2 or 3 clear shots in the past month or so to approach a girl in real life. And by approach, I mean just start a conversation with, but that's just not something I do with people I don't already know, girl or guy in any context. I'm extremely shy and also mentally slow, in my usual day to day state it's like I can only process things after they happen, which is how I've let so many opportunities get by. But I seriously want to change this.
Story of my life jfl

• +1
havent left my house since May

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and watah
I don't have a social circle and when I have an opportunity to talk with women they don't seem interested in me, inceldom is a curse.
The Crow Goth GIF by Paramount Movies

iq too high

• +1
Reactions: Navnith and Debetro
tried dating app, got matches but lead to nowhere. scams and bots. zero matches on some apps.
stayed in my room all day to binge social media and internet.
only go out to do appointments and shopping.
high social anxiety level, avoiding people and social situations.
fear and anxiety, don't know how to talk, autism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah
why the lack of
Can’t go to clubs cause im not old enough.

Don’t have a job so no social circle from that.

Sheltered in a house full of mentally ill
teenagers with hardly any attractive women (all fat or trans)

Dating Apps look like a pain in the ass to deal with

The only thing I’ve thought of is to go to random fast food restaurants and collect “stares” from women which even when it does happen im too high inhib and dont know how to approach (Wish i had the mental fortitude of duke dennis, so i could signal women with a sway of my hand)

Yeah thats about it

Last edited:
  • +1
Can’t go to clubs cause im not old enough.

Don’t have a job so no social circle from that.

Sheltered in a house full of mentally ill
teenagers with hardly any attractive women (all fat or trans)

Dating Apps look like a pain in the ass to deal with

The only thing I’ve thought of is to go to random fast food restaurants and collect “stares” from women which even when it does happen im too high inhib and dont know how to approach (Wish i had the mental fortitude of duke dennis, so i could signal women with a sway of my hand)

Yeah thats about it

What I used to do is when I would get IOI at the gym, store, wherever I would go back to that same place at the same time the next week to see if the girl was there again. But it doesn't work like that, you have to act immediately, which I've been too high inhib and slow for almost every single time. I've "approached" (I mean spoken the first word to) maybe 5 girls my entire life without any clear IOI, actually ended up fucking one and probably could've another, but this was years ago. I'm a voicecel and have abused dog syndrome about it, it's why I feel uncomfortable leading a conversation, but if I remind myself the girl is getting approached by a tall forwards grown skullmogger that might help.

What I used to do is when I would get IOI at the gym, store, wherever I would go back to that same place at the same time the next week to see if the girl was there again. But it doesn't work like that, you have to act immediately, which I've been too high inhib and slow for almost every single time. I've "approached" (I mean spoken the first word to) maybe 5 girls my entire life without any clear IOI, actually ended up fucking one and probably could've another, but this was years ago. I'm a voicecel and have abused dog syndrome about it, it's why I feel uncomfortable leading a conversation, but if I remind myself the girl is getting approached by a tall forwards grown skullmogger that might help.
Yeah abused dog syndrome is no laughing matter, however in this case go into it with the mindset of a confident person ( im only saying this cause you seem like an attractive person if you’re getting iois). Literally just ask a few banal questions and be oh okay i wont hold you for too long can i get your (desired social media) and be on your merry way. I imagine you being on this forum and interacting with fellow members on this site should make your text game suburb even though she should be egreeing with whatever you say cause as you know already they fall in love with your look and should be agreeing of whatever you say. At that point the ball really is in your court

• +1
Yeah abused dog syndrome is no laughing matter, however in this case go into it with the mindset of a confident person ( im only saying this cause you seem like an attractive person if you’re getting iois). Literally just ask a few banal questions and be oh okay i wont hold you for too long can i get your (desired social media) and be on your merry way. I imagine you being on this forum and interacting with fellow members on this site should make your text game suburb even though she should be egreeing with whatever you say cause as you know already they fall in love with your look and should be agreeing of whatever you say. At that point the ball really is in your court
Im babbling so much i dont even know where all that came from im just freestyling

Not looking like this:

Attachments

• 1721973468548334.png
    1721973468548334.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 0
High inhibition, looks

Superior morality