• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, DharkDC and Deleted member 29167
the result of years of positive reinforcement

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Pikabro, Clown Show and 6 others
Being good at something and doing for a long time

For example: i am confident everytime i have sex because i know my dick game is good

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 29581, Entschuldigung and 2 others

For example: i am confident everytime i have sex because i know my dick game is good
xer/xem / vegan / femenist / real nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359

you’re definitely confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
A working jumpshot

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 33275 and DharkDC
The most confident people you will ever come across are usually very nonchalant and easy going,they
never brag or try to prove themselves to anyone and are good listeners.They have BDE without actually
saying they do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and DharkDC
The most confident people you will ever come across are usually very nonchalant and easy going,they
never brag or try to prove themselves to anyone and are good listeners.They have BDE without actually
saying they do.
Yh you are confident, who dat bitch in the pfp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC
Confidence is just nt imo

• +1
Acting without caring or thinking about what others would say
Obviously

• +1
the result of years of positive reinforcement
That's true, but positive reinforcement doesn't come for free at least for males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
In your words, define the word confidence

based
confidence is just behavior that is the result of positive affirmation, one can't just "be confident," it is the outcome of nurture and blessed aesthetics(I am not confident no need to guess)

• +1
confidence is just behavior that is the result of positive affirmation, one can't just "be confident," it is the outcome of nurture and blessed aesthetics(I am not confident no need to guess)
You‘re a lot more confident than you think, you might not be all the way there, but way more than u think
Confidence is just nt imo
You aren’t confident

Interesting thread, in my opinion:

Confidence is being able to deliver in a situation where you are being tested. And not shattering into a million pieces when you lose.

Confidence is easy to feign around familiar surroundings and people. But not easy to fake when you actually have to deliver where you are scared of losing. and my confidence is below shit-tier lol so is everyone else here tbh.

take any user here and ask him to approach the most beautiful woman he's ever seen and watch him crumble beneath her feet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and DharkDC
when you know that you can get through whatever dire situation you are in
Why do people still keep saying that Goku is weak even when he managed to  go UI? - Quora

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and DharkDC
Interesting thread, in my opinion:

Confidence is being able to deliver in a situation where you are being tested. And not shattering into a million pieces when you lose.

Confidence is easy to feign around familiar surroundings and people. But not easy to fake when you actually have to deliver where you are scared of losing. and my confidence is below shit-tier lol so is everyone else here tbh.

take any user here and ask him to approach the most beautiful woman he's ever seen and watch him crumble beneath her feet.
Naturally most people’s confidence is also in the bin, but you, congrats I don’t have an answer for you.

Im curious, is this your actual answer or a deduction based of the others answers?

Knowing that you can
“Bosses don’t speak.”

• +1
Naturally most people’s confidence is also in the bin, but you, congrats I don’t have an answer for you.

Im curious, is this your actual answer or a deduction based of the others answers?
This is my actual answer, i would have wrote this regardless of who wrote anything. it was something brought up by a really smart guy and since i go out a lot i've understood it more and more and can put it in my own words.

I would never consider myself confident. i'm very easily shaken. I've seen truly confident people get women and they were men who users here would laugh at for being an ugly mexican as he is taking beautiful women home. while actually good looking guys rely on their social circles.

Confidence is one of the most important things in life but it's not something you can really teach. past a certain age you kind of have it or you don't.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and DharkDC
Square vs sloped jpg

middle is most confident
4CC3BB39 waAEA8823E3D2

• +1
In your words, define the word confidence

based
Not giving a fuck about others and their opinions. They can stick it up their ass. Being free from the shackles of doubt.

• +1
This is my actual answer, i would have wrote this regardless of who wrote anything. it was something brought up by a really smart guy and since i go out a lot i've understood it more and more and can put it in my own words.

I would never consider myself confident. i'm very easily shaken. I've seen truly confident people get women and they were men who users here would laugh at for being an ugly mexican as he is taking beautiful women home. while actually good looking guys rely on their social circles.

Confidence is one of the most important things in life but it's not something you can really teach. past a certain age you kind of have it or you don't.
Confidence comes from trial and error, and could be learned at any age. As a kid, if u weren’t confident you could walk, you’d still be crawling

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
I think it's a result of a lot of things

- Positive reinforcement

- childhood experience, if you were abused emotionally psychologicaly as a teen or kid it will ruin confidence down the track,

This is an interesting one because I think a little bit of abuse and hardship can build confidence but too much will ruin it, and not enough could make you not confident, it's really hard to get that sweet spot amount of experiences of just the right type of events in early life to build confidence

to much hardship and abuse will ruin your confidence this could be parental bullying or anything really

- brain chemistry, just how your wired you might naturally lack confidence cause the chemicals in your brain this is not necessarily bad as the opposite is someone who is always confident cause that's how there built but it's cringe because they don't have anything to back it up and look like retards especially if there normies

- genetics will play a large factor aswell

This is a massive essay for retards

confidence is about being a delusional retard