• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
North Atlantid + Paleo-Atlantid + Med.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
balkan plus arabian

Smart BHAI. I was trying to figure this out aswell. So basically
IMG 20240625 030112
he gets his masculinity from paleo atlantid.
IMG 20240625 030128
his angulaties,softness to his fat pads and features from hallstat.
IMG 20240625 030141
This might be jfl'ing but I think his skin and hair are darker than the avg white due to slight noth indid influence plus he gets his nose from this influence aswell imo. So 65% paleo atlantid,25% hallstat, 10% north indid. Equal's to......
C20ff7e79e25f3bfa45a6424c096d557

• Love it
Smart BHAI. I was trying to figure this out aswell. So basically View attachment 2997651 he gets his masculinity from paleo atlantid.View attachment 2997657 his angulaties,softness to his fat pads and features from hallstat. View attachment 2997660This might be jfl'ing but I think his skin and hair are darker than the avg white due to slight noth indid influence plus he gets his nose from this influence aswell imo. So 65% paleo atlantid,25% hallstat, 10% north indid. Equal's to......View attachment 2997670.
Western Brits / a few Welshman and Scots are usually swarthier doesnt need to be north indid but maybe some remnant of the original Celtic population before the Corded Ware replacement as well maybe. Like sean connery/ george clooney etc

• Woah
Reactions: looksmac
Western Brits / a few Welshman and Scots are usually swarthier doesnt need to be north indid but maybe some remnant of the original Celtic population before the Corded Ware replacement as well maybe. Like sean connery/ george clooney etc
So third part is from George Clooney pheno. Makes sense. Honestly not making this shit up but when I was 5. I saw him for the first time on a dolce Gabbana type poster(my foreign female cousin had it jfl). I and everyone around including adults thought he was half Indian then father corrected and said he is British and said it's Gandy not Gandhi. Honestly even as child I was mesmerized by him. Then I searched him and from then and there he was the best looking male we ever saw everyone agreed. I was only 5 lol.even before getting blackpilled I knew him and he was top 1. This proves it's not just autism he truly is the Highest PSL ever recorded.

Last edited:
  • Love it